Netto Reviews - www.netto.co.uk

Netto www.netto.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I love shopping at Netto,as I know I'm going to get...”

Written on: 05/12/2009 by lena ward (1 review written)

I love shopping at Netto,as I know I'm going to get good value,every day.I must compliment you on your Digestive biscuits & your Oatie biscuits, they are great,your Sausage rolls are so good I dont bother to make my own anymore.The staff at your Lincoln store are superb, nothing is too much trouble for them,they are always cheerful,polite & so helpful… Read Full Review

“Netto is very affordable compared to the other...”

Written on: 26/02/2009 by sarasajid (1 review written)

Netto is very affordable compared to the other supermarkets such as Tesco. When I did my shopping I compared all the prices from the receipt to the comparison website with Tesco and found it £20.00 cheaper in total. (I spent £45.00). That was a good feeling. The products taste the same as the others and they do also sell the independant household products. Netto doesnt have the variety that the other supermarkets do, especailly in the baby range) . They also dont seem to have enough staff… Read Full Review