Wiltshire Farm Foods Reviews - www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com

Wiltshire Farm Foods www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wiltshire Farm Foods www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com

Wiltshire Farm Foods www.wiltshirefarmfoods.com

“Don't care customer service ”

Written on: 06/08/2021 by 236Little (1 review written)

I would not rely on WFF processing and delivering food. 87 year old left without food over a weekend. Customer service could not care less… Read Full Review

“Aweful”

Written on: 12/04/2020 by LittleImp (1 review written)

Had a a mixed box before which was a disappointment. Due to a recent mail shot telling me that recipes had improved. Wish I had not bothered All cooked as per instructions but all tasteles, Chicken tough Chips and Roast Potates inedible Lamb dinner did not look smell or taste of Lamb. I have submitted a complaint to WFF as they claim 100% satisfaction. Don't bother Supermarket ready meals often better value and you can add extra vegb them. Got to work or what to do with the ones I have left… Read Full Review

Disgruntledolcodger's Response to LittleImp's Review

Written on: 10/09/2021

I agree ol' pal, the standard of meals is minging, I rather eat my dogs mess !

“Beyond Bad!”

Written on: 25/02/2019 by O'Sullivanou439 (1 review written)

As I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and getting around is becoming more problematic, I decided to get some of Wiltshire Farm Food products. I actually find it hard to believe they are still in business! It can only be that its customers have no other choices available to them. The first meal I ate, well didn't other than taste, was Lamb with veg. What kind of animal produces an oval shaped piece of meat, three to be precise, exactly the same size, smooth edges, and with a rubbery texture that made… Read Full Review

“My Toliet will NEVER BE THE SAME”

Written on: 21/02/2018 by 309Mooney (1 review written)

I've tried a week's worth of WFF hearty meals and during the week my toilet really suffered and infact, after a week it waved the white flag at me begging for me to stop eating this muck. After a week on Tesco's finest, my Toilet loves me again, no more need for VI Poo..... So, for a nice healthy loving Toilet, avoid WFF meals !. … Read Full Review

Longprongjohn's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2018

At first, I sniffed at this report ( excuse the pun ), but, having tried WFF meals for a week, I can only agree, horrible nasty muck that treats your stomach to a rampage of nasty foul waste disguised as hearty meals.
Simply put, NASTY, FOUL, DISGUSTING STUFF TO AVOID, I know it's horrid but honestly, I'd rather eat my dogs mess.

Jomprant's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2019

A fine review, and, an honest one, the meal plans really are minging at best. best Avoid and either do Tesco's or push the boat out and do Sainsbury's, trust me friends, you will be glad you did.

Peternapnap's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2019

I'm glad I read your reviews cause yes, this stuff really is muck, surely there's a law against serving this kind of rubbish up , surely ????

“Awful”

Written on: 16/11/2017 by 231Kelley (1 review written)

I had several meals from Wilshire farm foods, and the first order was good ,after that every subsequent order was really awful, the meals were at best bland tasteless garbage of late, to at worst made me so I'll from severe food poisoning I felt like I was dying, thank God I didn't give my elderly mum any of these or I dread to think what could've. happened, I wouldn't give their meals to my worst enemy, I'd advise avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

“Nasty”

Written on: 27/10/2017 by 479Tennant (1 review written)

I ordered some,of these meals for my mother when I was going away for a few days. She said she enjoyed them so I made a further order. Oh yuck, I am totally disgusted with these supposedly healthy meals. What rubbish is this? I noticed on the packaging that they are the same meals that meals on wheels deliver. If this rubbish is meant to keep people healthy then I'm a china man. Now every time I see Fern Brittan advertising these, I wonder if she's actually ever eaten one. As others have said… Read Full Review

“Disappointed. ”

Written on: 15/07/2017 by 75Downey (1 review written)

Ordered to try for my parents. Tried a couple of meals myself first. Thank goodness I did - very poor quality & would have been an insult to have given them to my parents. Supermarket ready meals far better… Read Full Review

“Wish I had read all reviews-Apl to June 17 before ordering”

Written on: 10/07/2017 by Ockenden (1 review written)

Have tried WFF before, but disappointed with quality of meals and taste. When the new brochure came out I was asked to try WFF again as meals had been improved with more varieties. Sadly I wished I had not bothered. From the delivery of ten meals from Gainsborough-Customer no: F028-C040068 only one was excellent! Meal 506 lacked taste, had a flat flabby yorkshire pudding and very chewy carrots. Meal 214… Read Full Review

“Don't waste electricity ”

Written on: 26/06/2017 by McKinleyul257 (1 review written)

Now tried three WFF meals one regular and two 'hearty' the quickest and easiest way to describe them is absolute rubbish. Pity some of the money spent on advertising was not diverted into the quality and quantity. Despite what Fern Brittan says I doubt if this 'pony' came within six foot of a chef… Read Full Review

“Food for the eldetly”

Written on: 03/02/2017 by Jaydanc288 (1 review written)

The standard of food has become quite poor recently. Soggy potato mash tiny portions of protein and oversized portions of vegetables particularly carrots. The liver and bacon we purchased had 4x 1cm cubes and a hard woody end. The duck tasted of pork and there was only a tiny amount of fish in the provincal fish dishes. This is not a cheap option and I am now seriously considering getting meals elsewhere. The two stars are for the convenience and pleasant local staff. It's very expensive for… Read Full Review

Nealestreet's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2017

Yes I agree the fish and chips are a disgrace

Mrmartinscatlover's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2017

Couldn't agree more, disgusting fish, CALL THAT HADDOCK my wife screamed !, there's more fish in a tin of Whiskas !

Read 2 Comments

“steamed food”

Written on: 30/01/2017 by bumpydog (2 reviews written)

if you ever wondered what a yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes would be like if they were heated up in a steamer, then try a wff roast dinner, after it has been microwaved in a sealed container with veg and gravy. yuk revolting soggy tasteless food. a lot of the meat is processed and also tastes foul… Read Full Review

Rogerthomas111's Response to bumpydog's Review

Written on: 02/02/2017

Yes, you are so right. I've had a Wiltshite Farm Foods Yorkshire pudding roast and it tasted like cardboard. Never never again, it's revolting muck

Read 1 Comment

“Does Fern Britten eat this rubbish ???”

Written on: 17/11/2016 by 234Powers (1 review written)

I bet that's a no. I wonder how much she's paid to advertise this rubbish cause I used to like Fern but I've lost all respect for her after trying these so called healthy meal choices. I'm very careful over what I eat, at my age, my body is my temple so I'm really careful and look around as to what I'd like. I trusted Fern so I ordered a weeks supply of WFF meals and sweets. I was so excited as I heated up my Beef Hotpot but sadly, the taste was bland, I added more salt but still, that… Read Full Review

Cockeyjohn's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2016

Its a load of Brad Pitt mate. Me and the Bread Knife bought a month's worth of this Brad Pitt and it's minging. It's real Brad Pitt and you need your loaf of break sorted if you buy this muck.

“Horrible nasty garbage”

Written on: 16/11/2016 by Dominguezca1951 (1 review written)

What horrible stuff this is. We had some given to us by someone who lives in the same complex as us who wanted us to try it ( we later found out he was off loading all his WFF meals as he hated it). What can we say, horrible meals, I mean you can't go wrong, you bung it in the microwave, follow the heating instructions and wallop, there's your dinner but this stuff was horrible, just horrible. Having read the reviews on this site I can see why there are so many bad reviews and the good ones… Read Full Review

“Rubbish”

Written on: 08/11/2016 by AdisonMcCollum226 (1 review written)

we bought a months supply of this muck, we were sold by the tv adverts, the meals looked big, and ronnie corbet ( bless him ) was licking his lips at the sight of one so we ordered a months worth because we really want to make life easier for ourselves. What a disaster, horrible muck with nasty aftertaste. Whoever cooked this muck should be flogged and selling it should be a criminal offence. Horrible, simply horrible. Do yourself a favour and stay well away from ! … Read Full Review

“No no no”

Written on: 03/11/2016 by edMyrick129 (1 review written)

Being a paramedic, I see lots of situations where better nutrition really makes a difference to the infirm and elderly. We were called out on a shout last week, an elderly lady was complaining of stomach pains and from the reported symptoms we guessed NovaVirus. When we attended her, she was in real distress, doubled up and vomitting everywhere. As my co paramedic was assessing her, I noticed a half eaten container of Wiltshire Farm Foods Hearty Roast Chicken. I said to her, "When did you start… Read Full Review

Beatricepardew's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2016

I have been eating Wiltshire Farm Foods for years, and will do for hopefully many years to come and I have never been ill as a result. They are full of nutrition, cost effective and very tasty, not to mention the 27 years they have been trading for, and also the recipients the Queens award, twice.
You would think that a paramedic would know better, it takes a while for your body to display the symptoms of food poisoning, and could have been caused by anything, a dirty knife, a pet cat, licking your fingers, not washing your hands properly etc. etc. etc.!! I would suggest he goes back to Med School for a refresher course, as he obviously must be inexperienced at his new at his job. I hope he is not on duty if I am ever ill, he would most likely recommend leg amputation because of a Bunion!!
At my age I find it difficult to stand for long periods, so cooking for me is challenging not to mention the preparation needed. Arthritis also plays a part in this as boiling water; sharp knives and old age don't go together any more. I am alone now without Wiltshire Farm Foods, I would most likely be in a home.
My independence is very important to me and I need to stay as healthy as I can now have grandchildren.
I tend to listen to the people who know, ......... not half baked accusations of a disgruntled inexperienced Paramedic who really should know better.
At this moment, I would question his motivation and credibility.

By the way, a review means you have to try, what it is you reviewing, hearsay is not a review,

Kindest regards

Disgrunteduser's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2016

Another fan boy for this rubbish company.

Angellady's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2017

How rude you are, this paramedic is simply relaying what he saw, and being that I had severe food poisoning from one of their so called delicious meals, believe me it's not something to sneer about it made me very severely ill, unlike you the paramedic is there to help people not condescend and almost mock someone having a different opinion to someone like yours

Read 3 Comments

“A sad and sorry tale of wiltshire farm foods”

Written on: 03/11/2016 by 1970Koch (1 review written)

My mother is at that age where she needs help, some cleaning etc so we invested in getting a carer in 4 times a week to ensure she has good meals, clean bedding and ensure she's in good health. Wiltshire Farm Foods seemed the ideal meal choice so, we invested in a months meals, mains and puddings as she loves her sweets. I took a day off work to go visit her. On that day carer was there preparing her lunch, a rather odd looking bangers and mash which to be fair, smelt ok but looked rather… Read Full Review

“FADDY EATERS VERY SATISFIED”

Written on: 20/10/2016 by Doherty456 (1 review written)

Deserve much higher rating than currently scored! Two faddy eaters with good appetites leave little if anything on the plates at end of meal. Haven't a microwave so oven cook and that provides better 'cook through' times. New lines in the new brochure being worked through and very satisfied with portion control and quality. Get a brochure and try them. Haven't been tempted to return to ASDA, TESCO. M&S. ALDI. Their portions almost always too much for one and not enough for two so have to… Read Full Review

Thamesmeonetow's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2016

Two faddy eaters with no brains. This stuff is rubbish toxic waste. I'd wager you work for Wiltshire Farm Foods because it don't deserve any praise like this.

Alexander3663Jameson's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2016

Yes, you are so right, rubbish horrible nasty muck, wouldn't give this to my cat, it's vile.

Bradleyknowsthis's Comment

Written on: 05/12/2016

Agreed, load of Brad Pitt mate.

Read 3 Comments

“Excellent food and service”

Written on: 16/10/2016 by Linssteve (3 reviews written)

My father has dementia and would not eat but as soon as we tried Wiltshire Farm foods he now eats well every day and loves the food.The small meals are ideal for him and lots of variety… Read Full Review

“Tasteless food with small portions”

Written on: 02/10/2016 by AshleyBallard (1 review written)

At 29, and trying W.F.F, I can't say overwhelmed by this service. The meals are too pricey for the taste and quality for the meal. I'd sooner go and dine out and pay the extra couple of pound to eat a more fuller, and tasteful meal… Read Full Review

“Passable, but dishes very bland and small”

Written on: 05/07/2016 by Anitra66 (2 reviews written)

I recently tried WFF for the first time. At 50, I guess I'm younger than their typical client. I have a debilitating illness, which means I'm not really up to standing cooking, a lot of the time, but my appetite is NOT affected. I bought about 2 weeks' worth of meals. Plusses: staff very friendly and helpful. The delivery driver showed ID and was willing to bring the stuff in and unpack it to the freezer - which I didn't need - but handy to know. Also free delivery if you spend above a… Read Full Review