Johnson's Lipcare Classic Reviews

Johnson's Lipcare Classic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Johnson's Lipcare Classic

Johnson's Lipcare Classic

“cracked lips? you got it!”

Written on: 10/08/2021 by cabbagewater (1 review written)

if you want cracked and dry lips, then this is definitely a must. at the beggining i ignored it and usually used pure vaseline after because my lips would feel so dry and cracked, but then i realized this lip balm was making my lips even drier than usual. i do not recommend this lip balm, AT ALL. save your money and your lips.

“This is the best lipcare product i've ever used. I...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

This is the best lipcare product i've ever used. I never go anywhere without
a lipbalm to hand and this is simply the olympic winner in my books. It is so smooth going on, it's almost impossible to put down, it doesn't dissolve, wash off of smear like other products. It leaves my lips feeling as soft as baby skin. My only negative comment is where on earth can i get it now? I've just used up my last little bit and I can not find it anywhere on line to buy. If it's no longer in production i can only say - - WHY????

Sophie Holmes's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2011

This is my favourite lipbalm too and I was also annoyed that I couldn't find it anywhere. I have emailed Johnsons and they said, due to poor sales int he lipcare range over the past few years they have discontinued it.
<br/>I am gutted!

Read 1 Comment

“i love it i would recomend it to anyone i got it for...”

Written on: 29/12/2009

i love it i would recomend it to anyone i got it for xmas and i love it only prob is that its hard to find i love how smooth it goes on and it aint sticky like most lip care, like nivea that tends to rub off every five mins too

“I bought Johnson's Lipcare Classic because I was fed...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

I bought Johnson's Lipcare Classic because I was fed up with a ton of lip balms which were actually glosses and Blistex which goes off really quickly! And it really helped my chapped lips.