Speed Dater Online Reviews - www.speeddateronline.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Speed Dater Online www.speeddateronline.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great experience had”

Written on: 22/07/2013

I attended a speed dating event last week with SpeedDater, at first I was very nervous but the host was great and as soon as i started it was a breeze. I met some really lovely people and even a potential love interest :). The only down point i would have to add is, personally for me, there were too many people - with 20 dates! I was exhausted! but i suppose you would rather have too many rather than too little. We all stayed on after and had a good laugh, really happy i didnt let my nerves get… Read Full Review

“I have a bad experience with the site. ”

Written on: 22/02/2010 by dmitri145 (1 review written)

I have a bad experience with the site.
I've booked an event and got a free month membership,
which allowed me to write to other members.
What I was not told is that the other members can't even read what I write unless they also pay. In no way did the site inform me that they cannot read my message. It is then no surprise that I got 0 (ZERO) replies.

Now, before I got the access, I received emails from several ladies even with almost empty profile.
Once I got the access, I replied to them but… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Biggest load off garbage going,,,See who is online i...”

Written on: 17/05/2009

Biggest load off garbage going,,,See who is online i tried this regularilty every night for a week ..and on average 10 woman on Speed Dater Online out of supposedly 10.000 members BAH humbug… Read Full Review