LG 32LT75 Reviews

• Sound Quality

LG 32LT75 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LG 32LT75

LG 32LT75

“My LG 32LT75 freezes several times a day... ”

Written on: 08/09/2008

My LG 32LT75 freezes several times a day...
Most of the controls lock out, the only way to fix this is to unplug it from the mains as the power button also locks up… Read Full Review

“So after doing lots of research, 32 or 37 or 40 inch...”

Written on: 07/03/2008 by garchunlee (16 reviews written)

So after doing lots of research, 32 or 37 or 40 inch TV, LCD v Plasma, HD ready or full HD I needed to look at what I needed now.

I did have a DVR (Technosonic PVR 101 http://www.reviewcentre.com/review181909.html) which just died on me 1 month ago and once you ' ve used a DVR you can ' t live without it.

So imagine my joy when I found a HD LCD TV with built-in DVR, the LG 32LT75.

LG are one of the few LCD TV ' s with built-in DVR (others being Humax and Toshiba I think), in fact at the… Read Full Review