Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Cuticle Oil Reviews

Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Cuticle Oil - Ask a question now

“I jut bought Sally Hanson Cuticle Massage Cream wih...”

Written on: 15/09/2009

I jut bought Sally Hanson Cuticle Massage Cream wih Apricot Extract at Walmarts. It was still in the hard to open plastic cover, When I opened it which was hard to do, it was all dried out. Needless to say I had to throw it out. I was very disappointed because I have used it before and liked it very much. I don't know how you would rate this rating. … Read Full Review

“After using Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Cuticle Oil for...”

Written on: 10/09/2008 by swangirl (5 reviews written)

After using Sally Hansen Diamond Nail Cuticle Oil for a few weeks, my nails are already looking stronger and healthier, which helps them to grow. Its not a polish, but still leaves a very light, clean, shiny look on my nails. Would recommend to someone who likes to maintain healthy looking nails without the use of polish or false nails… Read Full Review