Lancome Color Fever Plumper Reviews

Lancome Color Fever Plumper - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Within 3 days of using this product my lips became...”

Written on: 13/09/2008 by sorelips (1 review written)

Within 3 days of using this product my lips became dry. I used more thinking that the product would help. After a week, my lips were cracked and peeling. I took it back to Nordstrom where the counter lady told me that I was the second person during her shift with the same complaint. It's now been about 5 weeks and my lips are still chapped, dry, wrinkled, and sore.

I didn't buy this for the plumping effect, in fact, I didn't realize it was a plumper until I returned it. I just liked the… Read Full Review

“How do I love Lancome Color Fever Plumper? Let me...”

Written on: 05/03/2008 by Gail Cooke (48 reviews written)

How do I love Lancome Color Fever Plumper? Let me tell you the whys. It gives lips an added fullness immediately yet without the burning sensation of other plumpers. After all, "Hot Lips" was only on "Mash" - remember that? It can be worn as a gloss with a bevy of beautiful colors from which to choose (Try "Souffle" for a golden coral or "Puckered for a glistening innocent pink). It can also be worn as a primer under lipstick, which I often do. It can be blotted without disappearing if I want… Read Full Review