Le Bon Vin Ltd Reviews - www.lebonvin.co.uk

Le Bon Vin Ltd www.lebonvin.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Bought some wine from Le Bon Vin Ltd again today but...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by nikitab (1 review written)

Bought some wine from Le Bon Vin Ltd again today but actually went into the shop (have previously ordered online),
and had a very positive experience. I don't really know a great deal about wine but the staff were fantastic, very knowledgeable and very helpful!

They stock a massive range of wine and i noticed some spirits behind the counter as well so i had a lot of choice… Read Full Review

“If you cant get to France in your car then this is the...”

Written on: 15/01/2009 by Bob Scarborough (1 review written)

If you cant get to France in your car then this is the next best thing. Some great French wines to be found here and none of that Supermarket stuff. Alot of wines you just cant find anywhere else. Top site!
This is a good site that is full of decent wines and I have become a regular customer. Keep the great wines flowing!… Read Full Review

“I was able to find a wine I had tried in France and Le...”

Written on: 02/06/2008 by noel12 (1 review written)

I was able to find a wine I had tried in France and Le Bon Vin was the only company that offered it. Great service from the staff and I was glad I could phone them as many shops now only have email contact. My wine arrives the next day just as I was told it would… Read Full Review

“I placed an order with Le Bon Vin and my wine arrived...”

Written on: 05/03/2008 by simonhirst (3 reviews written)

I placed an order with Le Bon Vin and my wine arrived the next day as the site said it should. This is exactly what you want from an on-line shop… Read Full Review