Paul Britton, Ian Holm, The Jigsaw Man Reviews

Paul Britton, Ian Holm, The Jigsaw Man - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paul Britton, Ian Holm, The Jigsaw Man

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Paul Britton, Ian Holm: The Jigsaw Man - I've just...”

Written on: 15/04/2006 by thomasg (1 review written)

Paul Britton, Ian Holm: The Jigsaw Man - I've just this week finished reading The Jigsaw Man!! It was a recomendation from my Psychology Teacher!! She absolutely buzzes off Paul Brittton!! Though I can see why!! I think I am now a captivated fan!! Absolutely fantastic read, and full of how-does-he-work-that-out moments!!… Read Full Review

“I read The Jigsaw Man back in 1997 when it was first...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by nacey (1 review written)

I read The Jigsaw Man back in 1997 when it was first released, and I couldn't put it down. I've just re-read it, and again found it a fascinating and absorbing read. It is elegantly written, using enough 'psycho' terminology to impress, yet still be understandable. It reads like a series of short stories; some of the most bizarre and frightening true crime stories of the 1980's and 90's. Anyone who remembers 'baby James', the West's, Rachel Nickell, Stephanie Slater, would find this book an… Read Full Review