The Dj Shop Reviews - www.thedjshop.co.uk

The Dj Shop www.thedjshop.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very Poor service, Very poor customer service,”

Written on: 16/11/2017 by Ellas1955 (1 review written)

Very Poor service, Very poor customer service, stay away from these. tried to speak with the team at DJ shop because I have not received my order placed over 5 weeks ago and they are very flippant and dismissive. Item was out of stock and I was never told, I called 4 times to chase and was offered a part alternative after 4 weeks, now its being delivered to the wrong address because I paid with Pay pal, I was never informed of this but apparently its my fault because I did not read all the… Read Full Review

“Superb service”

Written on: 18/10/2015 by Pearsonjo463 (1 review written)

This is the best DJ shop in the UK. Staff were so helpful as wasn't sure if I wanted pioneer or Native controller and they spent nearly an hour on the phone with me giving me advice I then ordered an S4 it arrived next day at 8.20am and I ordered it at 3pm previous day that's service for you and then when I had problems with setting it all up on my PC they talked me through it Defiantly buy again from the DJ Shop … Read Full Review