JBL Reviews - www.jbl.com

JBL www.jbl.com - Ask a question now

“WOW!”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by jaimedavidson28 (10 reviews written)

The bass is always on point with JBL. It is not too expensive like other brands but the quality is unpar… Read Full Review

“I would never buy another JBL product”

Written on: 25/07/2011

I bought a JBL Radial for my holiday home in Spain, where it had very low usage. After about a couple of years, it developed a crackly noise which became more intrusive to a point where you could not listen to music. I tried to get help from the shop where I bought the machine but they were not interested at all because it was just out warranty, so I took it to the JBL authorised repairer and after several weeks they informed me that the unit was not reparable and that JBL were not offering any… Read Full Review