Not On The High Street Reviews - www.notonthehighstreet.com

Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

Not On The High Street www.notonthehighstreet.com

“Poor website”

Written on: 01/12/2022 by Garerh123456789 (1 review written)

Wrote a complaint abiut laggy checkout on another review site. This business tried playing the system and having my review removed instead of focussing on learning and improving. So here I am posting elsewhere. Not a good way to do business.

“Poor ”

Written on: 12/08/2022 by Reid150 (1 review written)

I bought of here because it site looks quality. Far from it.....what I received really belonged in the pound shop, poor quality, looked like the cheapest of cheap tack you'd get at a seaside resort. To add insult to insult I have yo pay to return it on to top of an expensive 24 mile journey to nearest post office. Gord knows if I get my refund at all. Stay clear

“Would have loved to sell on the site but...”

Written on: 23/06/2022 by azDavidson423 (1 review written)

I have been trying to sell on this website for a while now so I registered on their website so that I hoped to be given a chance to sell. Registration was accepted but couldn't advertise. Contacted customer service for this and they weren't very helpful. I was told I could re-register and that I had to send them images of the items I planned on selling. I did this. They came back to me without explanation saying that I couldn't sell my items...who knows why?! They are perfectly decent items and better priced than most of the items for sale on the site! How bizarre is this but I certainly will not recommend them to anyone, sorry Not On The High Street but you need to improve!

“over price pound shop tack”

Written on: 10/02/2022 by Daniam207 (1 review written)

I purchased a chopping board from this sight. I thought by paying the extra would have been worth it, I was so wrong. The customer service from not on the high street is beyond appalling they are so rude. It's like they have kids working for them making all there decisions. STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS SITE NO WAY WORTH THE hassle. 200% NOT HAPPY.

“Not on the High Street”

Written on: 23/01/2022

Be very careful if you decide to purchase face masks from this company. I bought one, only to find that it was too small for me. I had thought that my wife could wear it instead, but it was too small for her too. The companies response was simply to say that, face masks are excluded from our returns policy. Yet the fact remains that these masks are only suitable for children, and at £13.99 for a mask that is unfit for purpose, I will definitely not be buying from them again. The company need to make it clear that these masks are not sized for adults! AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

“Ordered a Christmas present on 8th December. Was...”

Written on: 21/12/2021 by Swissmatt (1 review written)

Ordered a Christmas present on 8th December. Was informed that it was on its way 9th December. Today is 21st December and it has still not arrived. It appears to be impossible to contact any one at the company: - Conveniently, their phone lines are down and not working - Complaints page on website does not exist - No clear process to deal with a scenario like this - Sent emails but had no response A complete waste of my time trying to contact them and I am now missing a Christmas present. Very disappointing experience.

“Disgraceful service”

Written on: 30/11/2021 by Miziqbal1 (1 review written)

Absolutely terrible service. I ordered a bereavement hamper. They dispatched the hamper to the address in Scotland but addressed it to me in error. After placing the order I didn't receive the confirmation email for almost 24hrs. When I finally got it I immediately spotted the error and contacted the company to be told the hamper had already been dispatched and nothing could be done. This is terrible and has totally ruined the gesture. I was told by customer services that the order comes via another company and they had made the error. Regardless, dispatched before confirmation sent, a surprise ruined and absolutely shocking customer service.

“Do not use this site”

Written on: 01/05/2021 by Pruittzb397 (1 review written)

Absolutely terrible experience. I ordered a necklace for a gift. When I was completing the prefer I saw briefly someone else’s address in the address fields but it disappeared. I then entered my address. However, the item was sent to the other address. Customer service have been awful not even pretending to investigate. I am so disappointed. I would never recommend this company nor will I use again. I’d have been as well burning £40. And my goddaughter didn’t get her holy communion necklace. On top of that I am sure I should be the able to access another previous buyer’s information ! ! Must be a data breach, and I will investigate that further.

“DONT USE THIS SITE”

Written on: 01/12/2020 by brianmather (1 review written)

THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR STOCK THEY DONT HAVE PLACED MY ORDER ON THE 12 NOV THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE IT IN 3/4 WORKING DAYS ITS NOW THE 1ST DEC THEY E-MAIL ME TO SAY THEY WONT HAVE IT IT STOCK TILL THE 7 DEC YOU CANT RING THEM AND THEY DONT ANSWER MY E-MAILS TO THEM SO I THINK ILL HAVE TO SAY GOOD BY TO MY £25

“Great - until something goes wrong!”

Written on: 31/10/2020 by SteveTre (2 reviews written)

I have used this company several times in the past and had been very impressed with the uniqueness and quality of the items ordered; however, with my latest purchase, a 'luxury vegan hamper' I have been left very disappointed not only with the quality of the goods received and the misleading photo of the item on their website, but moreover with the response from NOTHS. When I contacted NOTHS, the response had no concession at all to my concerns. Won't be using again, unfortunately.

Carolineg72's Response to SteveTre's Review

Written on: 01/07/2021

I could have written this myself ! Absolutely no interest in helping to resolve the issue and then pulled out the 'blame Brexit' and 'blame Covid' cards.

Read 1 Comment

“Aweful company AVOID At All costs .”

Written on: 06/07/2020 by AaronHalsey342 (1 review written)

AVOID at all costs no products .Pollys customers service skill were pathetic .First and last time I order here WASTE OF SPACE.

Shaun66Casper's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2020

READ other reviews DONT NOT USE THESE ,AWEFUL REPLIES NO PRODUCS RECEIVED ,I think they inflate their reviews.

Read 1 Comment

“Awful customer service”

Written on: 13/05/2020 by Stevebrayford (1 review written)

I would not advise you use this company. I was left waiting over a month for the item I ordered. When I requested information from customer services I was told that I had requested for the item not to be delivered for a month????? Why would anybody do this. It was a present for my daughter and I subsequently had nothing to give her.But worse than that was their attitude. In the end I had to say I wanted to cancel and requested a refund. I am awaiting this. I will not use this company again. I said as much to them and they did not seem worried. So, this is my experience of this company.

“Awful stay away !”

Written on: 25/03/2020 by quinny75 (1 review written)

Used them for one off there sellers , karrie barron cards thought i was using a trusted site but by looking at the reviews i should off done my home work . Anyway i wont be using them again and they should be doing there homework on there sellers . Payed alot off money for a handmade card a never received ,for my 74 year mum who is on lockdown self isolation due to covid19 . I cant see her and thought it would make a nice gift for mothers day . Disgusting company awful site .

“Misleading photo”

Written on: 05/12/2019 by RosieDays (1 review written)

Bought a personalised bottle opener. This was much smaller and not as sturdy as the photograph implied. Also it was poorly finished with sharp edges.

“Unreliable”

Written on: 08/08/2019 by CaptK (1 review written)

I have used NOTHS twice and both times the vendor has failed to deliver - once was for Mothers' Day and another was for my duaghter's 6th birthday and both times, I was let down with insufficient time to obtain a replacement. I gave feedback and received an unhelpful reply about the nature of the relationship with the vendors. I will not use this website again.

“Very Disappointing”

Written on: 09/03/2019 by Jaspermaxdog (1 review written)

I wish I had read a few reviews first!! I ordered an Art print zodiac sign for my niece, and whilst the actual print was okay, in the picture it was depicted in a frame. When I received it, it had no frame and was just backed with cardboard. Now I wouldn't mind but essentially I paid £17.75 for a piece of paper (Which I probably could have printed myself) Looking back at the site, somewhere down the bottom of the page it tells you you can add a frame from the drop down box - there wasn't that option when I ordered. Extremely disappointed - had to go out an buy a frame - And the website is awful - I registered but there is no order showing on my account - I tried to email but can't even do that. Very poor show.

“Bad communication!!!”

Written on: 17/09/2018 by eaHarding233 (1 review written)

Bad communication!!! No notification to say the order has been successful No notification to say when to expect delivery No notification to say when the order has been dispatched Unless I call the person (whom I am gifting) every few days, there is no way of knowing when the present actually arrives. Which kind of spoils the surprise. Such a shame they can't get their systems in order as they have lovely things for sale. Won't be using them again

“notonthehighstreet”

Written on: 26/04/2018 by RodolfoRichardson221 (1 review written)

Ordered a Soccer Football Magazine for my grandson. Day after ordering I requested information on the drawing that would portray my grandson - told me it was too late magazine had been printed and my money had been taken form the bank. None of the girls on the phone could help me out. You can only contact the seller/partners by email. Who gave the same reply. No info on the pic of boy who would portray my grandson and that was it. Magazine came. Looks nothing like him! No great quality or a great story for the £25 it cost! Not happy. Will never,ever use notonthehighstreet again! Feel ripped off!!

“Sent wrong item”

Written on: 22/12/2017 by Rcart (1 review written)

I ordered a navy personalised scarf from not on the high street from the Forest & Co . Don’t buy from them!!! I ordered on the 12th dec. it should have taken 5 days. I’ve been telling them for the last 5 days I’ve not got it, 10 days later I tell them I still haven’t received it, so they promised to send another for next day. Today I check my mail and it was delivered however it was not only the wrong colour, but the EXTRA I paid for a ‘personalised box’ was no where to be seen. But also it’s the wrong colour!!!! I tell them this and they say sorry for the mix up. But I’m afraid the navy one you’ve ordered is not out of stock! Really? What were you promising to send today then? They said I could have a discount off the one they’ve sent even though it’s not what I ordered! I ordered that colour for a reason and for a special Xmas present. They never replied just refunded! Now won’t respond!! Don’t use!!

“Overpriced and unclear pricing”

Written on: 01/12/2017 by Kalib157 (1 review written)

I ordered a number of products including a pair of pink personalised socks on black friday at a cost of £11.20 with a delivery charge of £3.00. The socks are so thin you would have to wear at least another pair underneath! Most expensive socks i have ever bought and worst quality. Further i bought two watch stands. The ladies at £23.00 and mens at £44.00. The latter had a slot for the phone but same size and both personalised. The company cannot explain to me why one cost nearly £20 more though products virtually the same. Items very expensive and pricing not clear on website.