Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz Reviews

Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz

Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz

“Recently, online game has become a popular ...”

Written on: 19/08/2010 by gamememe (1 review written)

Recently, online game has become a popular recreational facility. And http://zinggames.com/ is one of them. This is a funny entertainment website contains many funny, interesting mini games designed for every ages, specially for children. We have so many games like action game, funny game, dress up game and they are very easy to play. Besides some games for boys, girls can easily find some feminity games like dressing up, kissing game .. etc at this address: http://citygirlgames.com… Read Full Review

“As a mother of an eight year old I am shocked at how a...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

As a mother of an eight year old I am shocked at how a site like this which is geared towards kids who watch Nick can have so much ADULT content. There is a section that says you must be 18+ to enter but this is only after exposing your children to pictures and videos of naked women. On the "non" adult section there are TONS of pictures or naked women. THIS SITE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!! It should be for adults only. This site can also be accessed in most or our children's schools! NOT OK!!… Read Full Review

“I well recommend funny games.biz to anyone, I find...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

I well recommend funny games.biz to anyone, I find this site very entertaining, easy to use and to be honest the games are actually surprisingly very well made when considering they are free and comparing them with other free funny games websites.

I suppose this game can get a bit boring after a bit, but in my opinion no more than any other free funny games website I have been on. In fact I believe this website to be the best funny games website out there.

Give it a go!… Read Full Review