Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz Reviews

Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz
3.7

Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Funny Games.biz, www.funny-games.biz

“Recently, online game has become a popular ...”

written by gamememe on 19/08/2010

Recently, online game has become a popular recreational facility. And http://zinggames.com/ is one of them. This is a funny entertainment website contains many funny, interesting mini games designed for every ages, specially for children. We have so many games like action game, funny game, dress up game and they are very easy to play. Besides some games for boys, girls can easily find some feminity games like dressing up, kissing game .. etc at this address: http://citygirlgames.com . Both of two websites above are always updated many new games and we promise that you will have the most interesting time if you come to us.

“As a mother of an eight year old I am shocked at how a...”

written by on 05/01/2010

As a mother of an eight year old I am shocked at how a site like this which is geared towards kids who watch Nick can have so much ADULT content. There is a section that says you must be 18+ to enter but this is only after exposing your children to pictures and videos of naked women. On the "non" adult section there are TONS of pictures or naked women. THIS SITE IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!! It should be for adults only. This site can also be accessed in most or our children's schools! NOT OK!!

“I well recommend funny games.biz to anyone, I find...”

written by zEURE on 27/02/2008

I well recommend funny games.biz to anyone, I find this site very entertaining, easy to use and to be honest the games are actually surprisingly very well made when considering they are free and comparing them with other free funny games websites.

I suppose this game can get a bit boring after a bit, but in my opinion no more than any other free funny games website I have been on. In fact I believe this website to be the best funny games website out there.

Give it a go!