Restaurant Guide, www.restaurant-guide.com Reviews

Restaurant Guide, www.restaurant-guide.com - Ask a question now

“THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER / DUNSLEY HALL KINVER”

Written on: 24/02/2018 by August163 (1 review written)

I had a 50th birthday party arranged for 24 people at Dunsley Hall (or should I call it fawlty towers) and I had been looking forward to it all day, unfortunately it was a complete disaster, I will not or my family and friends be using it again. We booked a room last year at no cost, but this year we had to pay £75 . I would never hire a room again the food and service were terrible. Starters The bread came out first and the soup starter’s (which were cold) 10minutes later by which time… Read Full Review

“Lion Inn, Farningham, Kent. After visiting the Lion on...”

Written on: 09/05/2011 by brad6064 (3 reviews written)

Lion Inn, Farningham, Kent. After visiting the Lion on a very busy spring lunchtime brought about by unseasonal weather combined with the Easter break. I came away unimpressed with the level of service (not enough staff for the amount of customers) which I politely brought to the attention of the manager Abs, who deserves a special mention for his calm unflappable demeanour.

On 5th May I returned with my wife and was pleasantly pleased with the quality of service and food. The Lion is… Read Full Review

“Easy to use search and bookings. great public reviews...”

Written on: 17/06/2008

Easy to use search and bookings. great public reviews and quality restaurants. You want to find a local restaurant to where you live or are staying, its easy with this guide as you just type into the search your location and cuisine and it comes up with what you require. Simple… Read Full Review

“Great site for restaurant reviews and booking...”

Written on: 27/02/2008

Great site for restaurant reviews and booking restaurants, we use the site all the time for booking restaurants for our staff.

Overall, Great restaurant reviews and you can add your own… Read Full Review