L'Oreal Paris Reviews - www.lorealparis.co.uk

L'Oreal Paris www.lorealparis.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I've been looking for a bronzer with natural sun...”

Written on: 28/08/2020 by jannagel (2 reviews written)

I've been looking for a bronzer with natural sun kissed glow, lightweight & simple application for quite some time now. From high-end to economical goods I bought most of which advertised what I wanted but the result was not satisfactory. Once again I scrolled through the beauty items and decided to give L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION a try and wow. I pick the (Deep 904). This product hands down (and not orange) I can't articulate enough .. Lol .. lol. Come over. I couldn't be any happier and… Read Full Review