Baby Basics UK Reviews - www.babybasicsuk.com

Baby Basics UK - www.babybasicsuk.com - Ask a question now

“We ordered our pram on a Monday arrived Wednesday...”

Written on: 09/08/2008

We ordered our pram on a Monday arrived Wednesday morning, customer service was fab… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Absolutely awful. I cannot begin to describe the...”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by nadolphi (2 reviews written)

Absolutely awful. I cannot begin to describe the stress and anguish this company have caused me during my pregnancy and in the first few weeks following my son's birth. I spent over '£600 on a pram and received a used damaged pram 2 months late which i have been trying to get replaced for over 4 months! Am contacting trading standards, and probably some lawyers… Read Full Review