Dell Latitude CPt Reviews

4.0
  • Screen Quality

• Battery Life

Dell Latitude CPt - Ask a question now

“This is an ancient laptop by todays standards, but my...”

written by theshootist on 20/02/2008

This is an ancient laptop by todays standards, but my kid sister gave me this last year and it was purchased new in 2000.
My Bro maxed out the Ram and installed a wireless card.
This thing is a small tank!
For a laptop that was not designed to last for more than a year or three witout being outdated, it has exceeded even my expectations!
Of course, being old and worn, the plastic around the keyboard is warped and some of the alphs/numeric keys stick or need to be pressed in awfully hard when typing.
These laptops werer def not top of the line even in 2000 when new, but If you find one, pick it up and keep it for travel or just wifi internet access around the house.