Sky Anytime Reviews - www.anytime.sky.com

Sky Anytime - www.anytime.sky.com - Ask a question now

“any humans out there?”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by rjh39 (14 reviews written)

Ever tried contacting Sky by email or phone ? You can't just phone them and speak with a human - without searching for half a day for right number then going through 15 options. You can't just e-mail them via a 'Contact Us' link, like 95% ohther Cos out there. You have to find your log on details. "My time is important" to me - too I don't walk around with my log on details to hand or have time to play Press Me through 15 options. I JUST WANT TO RING A NUMBER AND SPEAK WITH A HUMAN or Click Contact US, fill in a short form and wait for their reply. Its not brain surgery.... Oh, yes. I did not want to complain to Sky, I wanted to upgrade my package, to what I WANT, not what their agents are clearly brainwashed into selling me> Every tried saying This is what I want, then you get, 20 more sales try ons to upgrade you further. I cant wait for Virgin or anyother cable CO to get to my town. Sky - your service is a joke. So I want to pay your more, but you only what more on your terms. Im a 15 year customer..... this means ZERO to Sky

“anytime is great you can dip in "anytime" ”

Written on: 01/01/2011 by churchill7lindsay (1 review written)

anytime is great you can dip in "anytime"
if you have forgotten to record a film you were going to watch quite often it can be found on anytime.
i also use anytime to catch up on sport the ashes was good
but the last round of a golf tournament would be good just in case you miss it.
i like to be able to catch up with a series also , but sometimes it disappears too fast
i didn't realise you can only access the channels you subscribe to i though anytime was a freebie to all sky customers
i like it that the adverts are removed , it saves time, you can also cue it up ready to go which also saves time

“by pressing the red button on your tv guild you get...”

Written on: 18/09/2009 by jasonx1 (107 reviews written)

by pressing the red button on your tv guild you get anytime tv ,its not bad but the con is to watch all the best stuff you need the full package inc movies and sport if you got any other package then you can check once a week as there wont be much on . in fact i turned it off in the menu as its a waste off time downloading it well the box does . and can save you money on your electric bill prob . best thing to do is look at your tv listings for after 11pm and you find loads off good stuff to record and it be better then anytime at lease you can watch what you record .

“OK the truth is I was stupid enough to think I could...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by Clair (1 review written)

OK the truth is I was stupid enough to think I could watch Lost Season 4 on Sky Anytime. As a Virgin customer it seems no, but the kind people over a sky will let us Virgin customers buy old episodes of Lost for '£1.99 per episode.

I have given Sky anytime a five as I think to let their customers have access to all shows and films either through their TV, PC or even mobile is excellent. However this public spat with Virgin and not allowing Virgin customers even to have the option of paying for current episodes of Lost a little sad and would not endear me to swap over anytime soon.

Overall if you are a Sky customer this is great so good in fact I would recommend you sharing with your friends who are on Virgin. Otherwise I think hold tight and something similar will be along for the rest of us soon like the BBC iPlayer.