Nike Air Max 180 Reviews

Nike Air Max 180 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Air Max 180

Nike Air Max 180

“Comfartable”

Written on: 18/02/2021 by AG13 (7 reviews written)

they shoes fits perfectly and are comfortable. They are durable as well. But the material quickly gets dirty.

“"Another Awesome Shoes by Nike"”

Written on: 28/10/2020 by WarrenMunro (1 review written)

A good summer shoe, the Nike Air 180 is more comfortable than the Air 1 and has a plain, straightforward look, along with a lightweight design.

“they are class”

Written on: 18/02/2013

i like my trainers because they are comfortable and keep my feet warm and i reccomend them

“I didnt buy these trainers to run in, but for general...”

Written on: 27/06/2010

I didnt buy these trainers to run in, but for general sports and i think they are brilliant. Now i am also running around 4 times a week and they offer great comfort and stability. I have high arches and these shoes cushion them well, but they still hurt some times. I wouldn't say they are suitable for flat footed people because of the arch padding.
I would highly recommend them. Also, they are not leather so are suitable for those with a conscience!

“I recently started running and thought i needed a...”

Written on: 15/02/2008 by lcarlisle (31 reviews written)

I recently started running and thought i needed a decent pair of running shoes. I saw the Nike Air Max 180s and they were only '£40, they look good and the air cushioned sole is very comfortable so i have no complaints really, until i started running. I am by no means doing a marathon, just a couple of miles but i felt like these trainers were really affecting my shins and my knees, i couldn't understand it, i thought it was just because i hadnt run in a while but I have only been able to run once this week because of it so i now have to buy a new pair of trainers. When i looked on the nike website at this it also describes them as Running Style shoes not actually running shoes.
I would recommend to anyone who doesnt want to run on them