Bosch Appliances Reviews - www.boschappliances.co.uk

Bosch Appliances www.boschappliances.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Ordered item delivered to the wrong place”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by OldWomble (35 reviews written)

Ordered a spare part Monday with next day delivery. They tried to deliver but the driver rushed off before I could get to the door. Item was then left at a shop the other side of town. The shop refused to give me the item as I did not have ID with me despite having a UPS card with the info on it. (I don't even have the ID the shop wanted!) The shop has now sent the item back. Why did they not leave it with a neighbour? or redeliver next day? I emailed Bosch using the email address thats on the… Read Full Review