Brighter Loans Reviews

• Speed of Application

Brighter Loans - Ask a question now

“Loans”

Written on: 09/11/2017 by zbMorris182 (1 review written)

Do not give these low life people your information cuz they don't give you no money if they have minus a million stars that's about what they should get I'm going to be going off Facebook everyday and letting everybody know how low life these people are that's all they do is get all your information who knows what they do with it that's why your credit score… Read Full Review

“***AVOID***”

Written on: 29/10/2015 by andybev1888 (1 review written)

I applied for a loan from one company and was automatically directed here where it made it look like I had een accepted but I got a decline from the original company while these they asked for my acc. to make sure it was ligit so they could put in the 200 they pretended I had been accepted for. Just waiting for an attempt to take cash from me for nothing now - even if they do not try they get details bt deception. AVOID… Read Full Review

Terid443's Response to andybev1888's Review

Written on: 04/09/2017

I put in my ss number but when they asked for my bank info I clicked off of it.. Just pray they don't mess me up having my ss number

Read 1 Comment

“I need a personal loan, quickly, Brighter Loans was...”

Written on: 14/02/2008 by brighterloans (1 review written)

I need a personal loan, quickly, Brighter Loans was fast to respond me with no-worry, all formalities was done over the phone their online support services is awesome. Would recommend everyone for any of the service of personal loans, homeowner loan… Read Full Review