Guerlain Issima Precious Light Smoothing Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

“I have used every under eye concealer conceivable to...”

Written on: 13/02/2008 by darkharlequin (1 review written)

I have used every under eye concealer conceivable to man. Having Welsh, Arabic, and Romany Gypsy in my ancestry, it has left me blessed with the most beautiful, flawless, olive-golden skin, but unfortunately, leaves me with the curse of having very dark under eye circles, which often leaves me looking like some dodgy terrorist sort. I started working for Guerlain, and up until that point, hadn't used any of their products (being an avid fan of MAC, and Dior) but was intrigued by their under eye… Read Full Review