Dell Dimension 4700 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Dell Dimension 4700 - Ask a question now

“Having the newness of this unit wera its way along for...”

Written on: 27/01/2010

Having the newness of this unit wera its way along for a good while I found it not the HT unit needed to write DVDs and such.
I have pressed it to it's limits no doubt using two large hard drives 320 & 250 backup.
I never could load successfully a 750 for any lenghth of time as it was to much to load and remeber at start ups for BIOs whos updates have long since run out 2005 if I remember correctly.
Unit also had a vid card which slowed it down a lot and a 500 gig WD books back up on USB… Read Full Review

“I have had my Dell Dimension 4700 for about 4 years,...”

Written on: 09/02/2008 by gpreshaw (6 reviews written)

I have had my Dell Dimension 4700 for about 4 years, and in that time all i have done was change the memory, from 512mb ram to 2gb ram and added some more fans to cool it more which has made my computer virtually uncrashable. I have never had any problems with the computer and would recommend it to anyone. i cant see myself having to change my system for another few years because my computer handles anything thrown at it. for example it handles football manager 2008 and the editor open both at… Read Full Review