Hayter Spirit 41 16 Reviews

Hayter Spirit 41 16 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hayter Spirit 41 16

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I don't know if I am doing something wrong but the...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but the thing just won't start. My previous Hayter was ancient in comparison but it started first time every time. I ony got rid of it because it was falling apart! I can see a trip to my local Honda dealer coming up… Read Full Review

“I too agree with comments that build quality is very...”

Written on: 18/02/2010

I too agree with comments that build quality is very poor. Got mine to replace an old Harrier and they are worlds apart. The Spirit does clog easily if grass damp or long. Mine doesn't even go in a straight line although local dealer can't understand why.
Shame such a great name in this industry has succumbed to cheap labour and is ultimately quickly losing it's reputation… Read Full Review