Simply Supplements Reviews - www.simplysupplements.net

Simply Supplements www.simplysupplements.net - Ask a question now

“PERFECT-EXCELLENT”

Written on: 02/03/2016 by christina14 (1 review written)

SIMPLY SUPPLEMENTS ..... Really astonished reading other reviews- my experience is totally totally different!!! Delivery was excellent - less than a week! Packaging is fantastic (see images) - colourful, attractive , in blister packs. Directions and Important Information. Prices are fantastic in comparison to other brand names which is why i was so amazed by the excellent quality - they look so superior to others on the market! I truly have no qualms in recommending this and was actually… Read Full Review

“Cat & Dog [or Human ?] Multivitamins.”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by Varne (1 review written)

Quote -- "Our team of experts consulted with leading veterinarians and nutritional experts " to ensure highest quality for cats and dogs. Really ??? After arrival [and unfortunately after opening] I checked the listed ingredients. The listing is EXACTLY IDENTICAL TO SIMPLY SUPPLEMENTS HUMAN MULTIVITAMINS.You can easily check this in the ingredient sections of their product pages. With hindsight, web available treatments always differ for cats as opposed to dogs, and veterinary advice is always… Read Full Review

“delivery”

Written on: 14/11/2015 by petergoldsmith750 (1 review written)

great prices- but this company will always let you down on delivery times-this time they promised next day and a week later still no goods..... i have had to ring up and complain and they said it could be a further few days. they have done the same to me before- i wanted to see if they had changed -sadly not at all. buy from them for value - but not if you want a quick speedy delivery with no hassle-other companied are better… Read Full Review

“Inconsiderate”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by Batemanux395 (1 review written)

My mum passed away August 2014 We informed everyone she recieved post from and we recieved condolences from all and no more post only simply supplements have continued to send my dad who is 86 post We have sent post back to sender, emailed and phoned numerous times and still the post comes to upset us all My sister stopped her subscription with them and receives no post Go to Holland and Barrett or else where if you want consideration. I will be telling everyone to avoid simply supplements… Read Full Review

“Don't Trust Them!”

Written on: 30/01/2015 by AlannahHale (1 review written)

Having waited a long time for my order to arrive, I subsequently gave feedback on a link they sent me for "Trustpilot". Subsequently I received a message saying Simply Supplements had posted a reply. Well, according to this reply I was out on the three previous occasions they tried to deliver. Very strange because, being infirm, I was at home on all the days mentioned, plus my dogs always bark if someone comes up our drive. So someone's lying here! Of course, you can't post a reply to this… Read Full Review

“Still waiting for the post :( ”

Written on: 02/12/2013 by Tee92 (1 review written)

I have ordered something from the website and I m living in Moscow , it has been a month for that to reach me, and it's still not here yet, I emailed to ask for tracking number all they answered was no tracking number provided , yet I couldn't check anything with no tracking number , even with my name I wasn't allow to check the availability of parcel and I m not allow to take the parcel without tracking code , pls do something , it's URGENT !!!!… Read Full Review

Tee92's Response to Tee92's Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

<< Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately there is no tracking number linked with parcels when they are sent outside of the United Kingdom. It may be possible that is a parcel from another company and not from Simply Supplements.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, and if you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us again. >>

thats the reply i got after i have emailed them ,
i m so disappointed and i will never buy anything from simply supplement anymore , i will take this as a lesson !!!!

THANK YOU SIMPLY SUPPLEMENT !!!!!
IF THIS IS YOUR WORKING ATTITUDE , PLS DONT HESITATE TO STOP ACCEPTING ORDERS FROM OVERSEAS !!!!

Read 1 Comment

“2 years and counting....”

Written on: 11/08/2013

I ordered dome multi-vitamins etc in late 2010 ( early December), i understand there may have been delays due to the snow and holiday season but i ordered my items well before Christmas. I enquired about this several times but received a vague email. Its August 2013 and I don't think Ill be seeing my money or the products. They even have the nerve to send me promotional letter :/...very cheeky. I was on this site to check the legitimacy of another site i found and thought i may as well… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/08/2013

Good morning,

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the order you placed with us so long ago. I'd like to look into this further; could you possibly send me an email with your order number and postal address please?

Read 1 Comment

“What they dont want you to know”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by anyone1950 (1 review written)

I have just received tablet form medication from this outfit, the tablets have no manufacturers logo or identity, the packaging does not identify who made them or where they are made. I phoned to check and was told they were unable to disclose this information. So be careful here you are buying at your own peril from a company that refuses to give you validated information about something you are going to ingest into your body… Read Full Review

Suziehopkins's Response to anyone1950's Review

Written on: 05/07/2013

I would like to address the concerns you have raised. At Simply Supplements, all of our foods supplements are packaged using private labels. This means that our own branding is displayed, which is standard for private label food supplements. The information provided on our product labels exceeds the requirements of UK legislation.

I can also assure you that all the food supplements we provide are manufactured here in the UK within pharmaceutical grade facilities and to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards. I hope you find this information useful.

“BAD BAD COMPANY”

Written on: 27/06/2013

They don't care about you, just your wallet! They will SPAM you with tons of 3rd party marketing trash till the day you die. They do not respect customer requests to opt out of these mass marketing campaigns. They portray an image to exploit their customers and completely disrespect their privacy requests. I would strongly advise going to 'Holland & Barrat' instead as at least they respect their customers and you get what you see. I have spent YEARS now receiving TONS and TONS of marketing… Read Full Review

Anyone1950's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

I have found them to be highly secret about their products claiming everything is high quality however as soon as you ask for some validation like who manufactures and regulates their products they go silent and refuse to say. Ieave you to draw your own conclusions as to why that might be. I for one will not buy from them again, you just do not know what your putting into your body.

Written on: 05/07/2013

At Simply Supplements we endeavour to carry out our marketing activity in a considerate, ethical and economic way and respect the consumer’s choice when it comes to receiving direct mail. We have a clear opt-out policy that can be requested at any time by email or post.

In order for me to confirm that your details have been removed from our database, please contact me by emailing [email protected] and marking the email FAO Suzanne. I will personally ensure that this matter is resolved so that you do not receive any further marketing materials from Simply Supplements.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Read 2 Comments

“Great quality supplements at affordable prices!”

Written on: 06/05/2013

I have been using this site for over 2 years and I can clearly say that this is truly a fantastic site to purchase any sort of supplements, Before I used to shop at Holland and Barrett but realised that their products are over priced and decided it was time to find cheaper alternatives at the same great quality, Luckily I stumbled upon Simply Supplements as their site is filled with anything you need, and their customer service team is really great with any questions you may… Read Full Review

“Still no order received after 5weeks”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by PenlenLondon (1 review written)

Paid several weeks ago for my items. Have phoned 4 times to ask where they are . Was told you need to wait 15 days before they can do anything. That's been and gone over again! I Said for good customer service please resend my order but they won't . I have had to wait a week for a disclaimer form which I returned immediately. Still no goods. I rang yet again and they said they were going to ring me next week to see if the order had yet arrived. 6weeks later. I don't think so. I can't even get… Read Full Review

Suziehopkins's Response to PenlenLondon's Review

Written on: 08/04/2013

Dear sir/madam,

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your goods.

We work closely with our delivery agents to ensure that all orders are delivered in a fast and secure manner. On the rare occasion that goods do not arrive within the advised 3-5 working day period, we try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

If possible, please could you email [email protected] with your order number so that I can investigate this matter for you in more detail. Please mark the email ‘For the attention of Suzanne’. I will also be able to confirm if your goods have been re-dispatched.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay you are experiencing.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 29/03/2013 by Frankg1976 (1 review written)

I have been a simply supps customer for only 2 months and so far no problems. My first order arrived with in three days and thenI realised I forgot to order some vitamin c. This order arrived the same time.. I have ordered with other company,s online but have been slow to deliver. High street prices are too expensive, Many thanks simply supps will order again when I run out … Read Full Review

“Awful, Don't Bother”

Written on: 23/03/2013 by MandySherwin (15 reviews written)

Possibly, one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with online. Ordered goods on 2 separate occasions from them, both times after 14 days, goods had not arrived. Called them and spoke to the same pompous guy, who sounds like a stuck record on repeat. On both occasions I was told goods were out of stock,no apology by the way and once back in stock they would be posted out to me, yet when I purchased and they took my money, goods were showing as being in stock both times. When i… Read Full Review

Suziehopkins's Response to MandySherwin's Review

Written on: 25/03/2013

Dear Mandy,

I am sorry to hear of your experience. We are very concerned about this as we have not had any out of stock issues for almost a year; we replaced our supplier in early 2012 to ensure high levels of efficiency and to meet our increasing order levels for our customers.
We maintain a strict policy to reply to emails within 24 hours, but over the weekend this will be slightly longer. In regards to delivery, if you select the free delivery option then in over 95% of cases your order will arrive within 3-5 working days. However, it is not always the case and therefore if you require your goods urgently, it is advisable to select the express delivery option to avoid any disappointment.
Our company is not based in Jersey; we actually operate out of Guernsey. We are very concerned about this case and we would like to attend to it straight away. Please could you email me with your full name and order details so that we can resolve this matter for you as soon as possible? We take every complaint seriously and appreciate any feedback offered by our customers as we continually improve our services. My email is [email protected] We look forward to helping resolve this matter shortly.

Yours sincerely

Mandysherwin's reply to Suziehopkins's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2013

Hi Suzie,
Thanks for the comment but as I said I am an ex customer and haven't used your company for a while because of the bad service you offer your customers!!! My goods certainly did not arrive in 3 - 5 days, as I said the first time it took 2 months and the second time it was 5 weeks. I didn't expect my goods to arrive the next day but certainly did NOT want to wait months and then weeks. Sorry but 2 bad experiences with you I would not give any company a 3rd chance.
My e mails were ignored except for one for which if I recall I threatened to contact Trading Standards and that was the only one which was replied to.
If you are claiming you have had no stock issues for almost a year then it was quite clear when you told me items were out of stock, I was lied to by your company.
Thanks for the offer but as I said, I am an ex customer, have no desire to use your company again and certainly do not have the time or inclination to start contacting you again with regard to an old complaint. I just shop elsewhere now where spending my money is without hassle or stress!!!!

Suziehopkins's reply to Mandysherwin's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

Hi

Many thanks for your email, I can understand your distress. I have checked your order history, and I do acknowledge that in the time period that you made your orders, that a few of our services were far less efficient than they are today. For example, when you placed an order in 2010 our delivery times were far longer with an average of 5-10 working days (sometimes longer in the deep winter period). I also am aware that you did order a product in Jan 2012 which was of high demand and quickly went out of stock. This out of stock product was unavailable for 5 working days and we did contact those affected at that time with full information.

As a moderate sized company we care very much about each and every one of our customers experiences with us. As a result of this type of feedback from a handful of customers at that time, in early 2012, as mentioned earlier, we invested heavily in new and more efficient suppliers. We also vastly have reduced our delivery times to meet our customers needs whereby products arrive within 3-5 working days in at least 95% of cases. Also at our own expense to help those in need of urgent orders, we now offer an express delivery service that arrives the very next working day. This is at a cost to the company when orders are made over £60.

I do understand that you have had an unfortunate experience with us, and we are extremely sorry for the previous suppliers and delivery services that have let us down. However, now our company offers an efficient and reliable service and we are very proud of how the business has evolved and we do put customers at the core of all our processes and considerations. We do appreciate your feedback and are grateful that you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts.
If I can be of any further assistance, please do email me at [email protected]

Kind regards

Suzie

Mandysherwin's reply to Suziehopkins's Comment

Written on: 29/03/2013

I was not informed of products that were out of stock until I called you. No e mail was sent and products were clearly showing as "In Stock" on your website or I would not have purchased.

Read 4 Comments

“Ex-customer”

Written on: 16/03/2013

Similar story to many of the other 1-star reviews: Emails/Claim form - a lot of hassle for a small order. I will not be buying from Simply Supplements again. If you sign a claim form tell Royal Mail ([email protected])… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service you received.

At Simply Supplements we constant work to improve our customer service to ensure that all customers receive their orders quickly and efficiently. This includes working closely with our delivery agents.

I would like to investigate this matter for you in more detail. In order for me to do so please email [email protected] with the details of your order. Please mark your email FAO Suzanne. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

“Exellent”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I have to say the customer service of this company is exellent,i rang with a query and the person i spoke to was very helpful and polite. there products are a reasonable price annd free delivery which is an added bonus this is my second time ordering and i am happy with the products… Read Full Review

“First time customer”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by Wahh (1 review written)

This is the first time I have bought from simply supplements and I have to say I'm very im very impressed. I was advised up to 5 days for delivery and it arrived in 4!! Very happy!… Read Full Review

“Unbeatable value”

Written on: 01/02/2013

Ordered from Simply Supplements for many years and have always been impressed with the service I have received. The website is informative and easy to use and delivery is always prompt - longest was 5 days. The BOGOF offer makes their products extremely good value for money. Will continue to shop with Simply Supplements in the future… Read Full Review

“FRAUD ALERT”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by grahamrrrrrrrr (1 review written)

MY WEB ORDER WAS£129.88,MY DISPATCHED ORDER WAS £91.90, MY VISA BILL WAS £129.88,THEY DO NOT BELIEVE ME,HAVE HAD TO SEND THEM MY VISA BILL.THEY APPARENTLY DO NOT KEEP RECORDS OF ORDERS AND PAYMENTS. WILL HAVE TO GO TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Suziehopkins's Response to grahamrrrrrrrr's Review

Written on: 01/02/2013

Dear Sir,

I am extremely sorry to hear about the problem you have encountered. I can assure you that, at Simply Supplements, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and care.

Please can you provide your order number so that I can personally investigate this matter for you and ensure that it is resolved quickly. If you would like to contact me directly please email [email protected] and mark your email FAO Suzanne.

Again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced

Best wishes

Read 1 Comment

“Simply Supplements seem to actually care!”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by SarahCoops (1 review written)

I am not one for reviews usually, but I have to say that this company has exceeded all my expectations. I have not found prices like I have here, but to be honest that is not the most important thing for me. I have had fast delivery which is essential as I live in the middle of nowhere so that has helped. But to be honest I have just logged onto their Facebook page and chatted to their staff I work funny hours so it works best for me to chat to them there) and they have been so honest and… Read Full Review

“Good Prices; Poor service/communication”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by SimplyFit (1 review written)

I received my order within a week's time and that's OK for a company that gives you free shipping. However, I received some discount codes on an advert they enclosed with my order and none of them were recognized on their website so I didn't place another order. Additionally, I received an email from Simply Supplements enticing me with more offers and when I clicked through on a link for an offer that I was interested in, when I got to the website, it was a different product for the price… Read Full Review

Suziehopkins's Response to SimplyFit's Review

Written on: 10/12/2012

Dear customer,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems you have encountered. I can assure you that, at Simply Supplements, maintaining the highest levels of customer service is of the upmost importance to us. I am sorry to hear that you feel these standards have not been met.

I would like to look into this matter for you in more detail. If possible, please email [email protected] and mark your email for the attention of Dee Guardhouse. I will then investigate this matter to ensure it is fully resolved.

Again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,