MDofPC Custom Computer Systems Reviews - www.mdofpc.com

MDofPC Custom Computer Systems www.mdofpc.com - Ask a question now

“Same day repair of my Laptop”

Written on: 26/12/2014 by MarleneDickerson (1 review written)

I had my laptop shut down with an all of a sudden POP! Now what do I do? All my data would be lost and the project I was working on dangerously in jeopardy. MDofPC Custom Computer Systems was ready with their technicians and did a same day repair with a fair price. I picked up the laptop and carried on with my business. Thanks guys. I would recommend them highly.

“All for a reasonable price and done at the same day”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by JaniceJohnson (1 review written)

My computer infected by a terrible virus and it was disable all my files. I called MD of PC and asked for a PC repair service to my home. The technician came in quickly, he delete the virus from my computer, recovered my files then re-installed a new powerful anti virus on my system. All for a reasonable price and done at the same day.

“Good job, good price”

Written on: 22/03/2012 by conniewood (7 reviews written)

Was very pleased with the service that MDofPC provided. My laptop was delivered in working order. Good price too. Thank you.

“Knowledgeable”

Written on: 20/03/2012 by gielampart (3 reviews written)

These guys are amazing and so knowledgeable. I had troubles after installing the operating system on my laptop - my laptop wouldn't boot up properly. I brought it into them and they fixed it soon. Now my laptop ran better and thanks for your flat cheap rate!

“Thanks for your service”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by PieereJonathan (6 reviews written)

Thanks for your service. On time delivery, cheap flat rate and warm environment. I like the way you treated me. Will definitely back to you again if I got any PC or laptop issues.

“Repair our PC in timely manner”

Written on: 02/03/2012 by Jovanca (8 reviews written)

I have been using MDofPC for my business for years. They are really professional and helped us to repair our PC in timely manner. Their rates are incredible for the quality of service they provide. Thanks again.

“Did not quit till the job was done right”

Written on: 28/02/2012 by bobbyferduson (11 reviews written)

MDofPC technician stuck with me and did not quit till the job was done right, I really appreciate that. I will recommend MDofPC computer repair service to others.

“A++ service”

Written on: 21/02/2012 by ciavelicia (12 reviews written)

My antivirus had expired and my computer got infected so I brought it in for service. They gave me a great deal on norton 360 2 year license for $40 and cleaned up the infections & updated windows. A++

“Wow! Just a week of training, and my filters now catch...”

Written on: 01/11/2008 by martyn1234 (1 review written)

Wow! Just a week of training, and my filters now catch every single junk email I get. I'm impressed!

Spam Agent comes preset with over 1,500 filters for the most common spam issues.

You also have the ability to create your own custom filters by email, subject, word(s), and much more - as many as you wish! Could not ask for a better product. It does exactly what it states - STOPS SPAM and JUNK EMAIL!

It's all because of great quality support & distribution by MDofPC !!!

“This was my first shopping experience at MDofPC, and I...”

Written on: 16/10/2008 by carmine2872 (1 review written)

This was my first shopping experience at MDofPC, and I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised by their response and commitment to deliver the product of my choice early. MDofPC from now on, will surely be one of my preferred places to search for software products.

“High Class and top speed shopping. When I first...”

Written on: 27/03/2008 by JtheAman (2 reviews written)

High Class and top speed shopping. When I first decided to buy my PC I needed to do it in a fast matter since time is everything for me. I visited the MDofPC online store and did it in a quick matter. I dont know about the other users experience but in experience has shown that this is a website I trust and will continue to shop here again. Since speed is everything in my everyday life. Not just the ordering process but the delivery is fast too.

“This is just a quick tip for the online shoppers. I...”

Written on: 25/03/2008 by JtheAman (2 reviews written)

This is just a quick tip for the online shoppers. I highly recommend you this online store. You can find just about anything and it is easy to browse through the products.
I think that the design doesn't play a big role in providing good deals and good support. All the fancy design websites aren't always the best.
So when you shop, take a good look at the offers and security.
I highly recommend you www.mdofpc.com

“Affordable prices. For all of you looking for computer...”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by canemax (1 review written)

Affordable prices. For all of you looking for computer accessories, I think that my experience can help you. I have been browsing online for an online shop to find such accessories. And I have come up with MDofPC. Their prices are very affordable and in my opinion very reasonable. Since I depend on the price, a lot, I think that this is just the website for all you low price lookers.
The offering is ok, I think that the basic and most popular accessories are available and it is enough for me.

“Trustworthy experience ”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by kkaeith (1 review written)

Trustworthy experience
I am usually skeptical when buying online because of the fraud and everything but this time I had a secure website from where I purchased something.
I think that in future I will trust more the e-commerce websites, especially MDofPC.

“It was easy for me to find the desired laptop on their...”

Written on: 13/03/2008 by caseysweety (1 review written)

It was easy for me to find the desired laptop on their offerings since i was searching on the price so the division of the products by prices is the best feature.
also i had no problems during the payment and shipment of the laptop.
good work guys.

“Wasn't the first and won't be the last time I use...”

Written on: 02/02/2008 by blake22 (1 review written)

Wasn't the first and won't be the last time I use MDofPC Customer Computer Systems.