Green Flag Route Planner Reviews

• Ease of use

Green Flag Route Planner - Ask a question now

“route changing”

written by Rowepx371 on 21/10/2015

to change the route is very difficult

“clear but unprintable”

written by 232Beasley on 15/08/2015

I generally check where I am going on my laptop - but fail to see how this service can help when it's impossible to print out to take on a journey. So only useful if for getting an idea of journey.

“Green Flag Route Planner is the easiest to operate of...”

written by firetrees on 16/06/2009

Green Flag Route Planner is the easiest to operate of all route planners

“I really like the Green Flag route planner mainly...”

written by on 23/10/2008

I really like the Green Flag route planner mainly because they provide maps you can open of each junction along the way. It is also possible to zoom in and out on these maps and they remain at the zoom setting you choose when you print off the route. I don't think that other route planners provide this.

☆☆☆☆☆

“Extremely disappointed with Green Flag route planner...”

written by on 11/07/2008

Extremely disappointed with Green Flag route planner and I doubt if I shall try to use your route finding services again.
I thought you claimed the system to be simple and straight forward? If it is, what's the problem?

Asked by letmeongreen on 14th March 2021 Report this content
Seems to have changed. Now you just get the map but no time, distance or directions, just an advert for insurance ? Does anyone know why?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site