Cumbernauld, World Of Wings Reviews

Cumbernauld, World Of Wings - Ask a question now

“I had the VIP experience and this was absolutely...”

Written on: 13/09/2010

I had the VIP experience and this was absolutely amazing. I was allowed to hold and stroke the majority of the birds and got to know all about them. I then went into the field where I fed the owls, eagles and falcons. I stood in the field and closed my eyes to see if I could hear the owl coming towards me and this was amazing as I could not their flight is so silent.
This is an amazing experience and is AWESOME. Mark was great and gave me lots of information on the history of all the birds… Read Full Review

“My wife had a VIP "Birds of Prey" Experience, and...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

My wife had a VIP "Birds of Prey" Experience, and found it AWESOME. The staff were VERY knowlegable and friendly..A very worthwhile day out. She enjoyed every minute. What was there not to like - Nothing… Read Full Review

“Amazing vultures and eagles flying really close to our...”

Written on: 29/01/2008

Amazing vultures and eagles flying really close to our heads. World Of Wings is fun and educational for all the family… Read Full Review