American Crew Daily Conditioner Reviews

• Overall Scent

American Crew Daily Conditioner - Ask a question now

“The BEST conditioner for my hair.”

Written on: 07/02/2014 by Herbrob2 (20 reviews written)

I love everything about American Crew's Daily Conditioner. I never used conditioner before I was recommended this product, but now my hair just doesn't feel the same without it. Firstly, you really don't need much of this product. Just a 5pence sized amount is more than enough, which means a bottle will last a very long time. The results are first rate - my hair feels moisturised but not greasy. It seems to work with styling products in mind as well, as my hair is a lot easier to style since using this conditioner. The smell is my favourite part! It's slightly minty, slightly citrusy - but all in all, really refreshing. And it's masculine too! Price wise, I pay £8.99 for a 250ml bottle from my barber. It's not the cheapest product, but given the results and how long a bottle lasts me (this one has lasted at least 6 weeks so far) I'll definitely be buying again.