Sony SLV-SE810G Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Sony SLV-SE810G - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony SLV-SE810G

“A review of the Sony SLV-SE810G - There is still a...”

written by avronb on 19/01/2008

A review of the Sony SLV-SE810G - There is still a place for a VCR in most homes, and if its a good one the playback on (good tapes ie BASF)will still provide good viewing.I am not going to scrap my video collection just to be in fashion ,I have bought a new machine and 'mothballed' it for future use.I once bought a Digihome DVD recorder, but the playback after a few dozen uses was getting worse than the VCR. I now use a Digihome PVR,see my review on this,the video is now taking a well earned rest and is only used for pre recorded tapes and as a stand by for when the PVR breaks down as I am sure it wont last six years like the video.