Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray Reviews

Media Gallery for Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray

Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My hair is baby fine and limp and is the bane of my...”

Written on: 21/03/2011

My hair is baby fine and limp and is the bane of my life. I have tried every product going and was using Bumble and Bumble thickening products. They worked well but are soooo expensive. Fat Hair was recommended and it works amazingly well. I use the shampoo, conditioner and styling spray. The difference is amazing and I'm so pleased with the results. And it is not overpriced. I wish I'd found Fat Hair years ago and I wish I could get back all the money I've spent on hair products over… Read Full Review

“This is an excellent product and one that should be in...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by deepseagirlie (10 reviews written)

This is an excellent product and one that should be in every girls bathroom no matter what type of hair.

Everyone in the family uses this product - from teenage sons to my mum.
I have fine curly hair - and it tends to frizz and become unruly with Sammy all I do is tip my head upside down, spray wait and few seconds and voila my hair has body and the curls appear controlled and stay like that all day in the wind, rain and humidity.
My mum and husband both have thinning hair and this gives them… Read Full Review

“I have fine hair which needs body . Samy Fat Hair is...”

Written on: 08/08/2010

I have fine hair which needs body . Samy Fat Hair is the best oroduct I have tried. Makes the hair feel soft but gives the bidy it needs .BRILLIANT!… Read Full Review

“SAMY fat hair products are the only ones that have...”

Written on: 05/05/2010

SAMY fat hair products are the only ones that have ever worked properly for me. I must have wasted hundreds of pounds on other sprays and styling serums that have worked well until i've stepped out of the door and suffered a hairstyle failiure.
I have very long, very heavy, thick hair and I would definitely reccommend it if that is your hair type. The mousse and hair-spray are hardcore styling products, not the easiest to brush out BUT if you have layered hair and tip your head up and spray… Read Full Review

“It controlled my colics and held my hair in place just...”

Written on: 16/10/2009 by djhgs (1 review written)

It controlled my colics and held my hair in place just the way I wanted it to. I thought it looked great too. But now I can't find it, can someone tell me who handles this product, I can't remember where I bought it. There wasn't anything about it I didn't like… Read Full Review

Angel1408's Response to djhgs's Review

Written on: 03/01/2010

superdrug does samy products - try there :)

Read 1 Comment

“I have long brown hair lacking a bit of volume but i...”

Written on: 09/12/2008

I have long brown hair lacking a bit of volume but i can say this really works. I first started using Masterpeice by Bedhead but then came accros this and i am sooo glad i did. The smell is not bad but like all hair spays it's not gourgeous :D, buy some and try it. Only 5.00 from Superdrug :D… Read Full Review

“Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray has returned me to...”

Written on: 18/01/2008 by Gail Cooke (48 reviews written)

Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Hair Spray has returned me to some of my happiest childhood memories. The times when my mother would sit me down and brush my hair. She'd patiently brush to make it shine and usually tell me how lucky I was to have such fine hair.

Yes, yes, I know mother's supposed to know best. But, in this case Mom was way off - fine, fly-away hair is much, much more bane than blessing. As a teenager I read somewhere that massaging your scalp encouraged hair growth. Believe me, I… Read Full Review