Asda Hero Puppy Reviews

5.0

Asda Hero Puppy - Ask a question now

“Puppy loves it ”

written by Rileyy21 on 23/01/2024

We got our chihuahua from breeder who gave us the dry & tinned puppy food. He loves it & it's reasonably priced. I shake dry food. Puppy running for meal. We're keeping him on it.

“I have fed my labrador pup Lola the Asda Hero puppy...”

written by on 06/10/2010

I have fed my labrador pup Lola the Asda Hero puppy range since we brought her home at 7 1/2 weeks old and she loves it! She has the tinned food, sachet food, the dry complete food and the puppy bones treats, and I can highly recommend it. She goes for monthly puppy clinics and the vet always says her weight is perfect. The first 6pack of tins I bought stank though and resembled corned beef, which Lola wasn't too keen on, but I believe they've changed the formula as every batch I've had since have had nice big chunks of meat in them. Lola is growing nicely, full of energy and has a soft, shiny coat so we're both happy.

Tony The Dogman's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2011

<br/>do people not look at ingredients on pet foods. asda hero all cheap cereals. tinned foods with chunks of meat. look at the label. probably no more than 4% meat with good manufacturing processes you can make anything look like meat these days. PLEASE read the list of ingredients. and look them up.
<br/>

Reda562's Comment

Written on: 04/01/2023

Sorry but asda are doing something right! Iv fed all my dogs hero for years! All the dogs were always healthy & fit. Vets were always happy when we took them for checkups so get off your high horse