Wagg Complete Worker Reviews

Wagg Complete Worker - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“My dog loves it”

Written on: 31/01/2022 by SimonTim (1 review written)

My dog is very active..has boundless energy and a shiny coat.Hes on Wagg Worker..He can be fussy but he isnt with Wagg.Works for us..Full marks.I can highly recommend this food to anyone with an active dog… Read Full Review

“My labs are fit and healthy lovely coats and have...”

Written on: 06/11/2010

My labs are fit and healthy lovely coats and have waists highly recommend wagg worker for an active dog… Read Full Review

“When i brought my pup (American Bull Dog) he was...”

Written on: 30/10/2009

When i brought my pup (American Bull Dog) he was severely underweight (only 7kg) and suffering from poor nutrition. I tryed him on a few dry foods to no avail. I saw Wagg and thought i would try him on the worker version. This had the extra vitamins and minerals he was severely lacking and was suitable for pups aged over 8 weeks. He is now 11 months and has a lovely coat, weights 29kg and is full of energy.
I would definitely recommend for everyone to at least try it. You will soon notice the… Read Full Review