Dimples Events, Kent Reviews

Dimples Events, Kent - Ask a question now

“Brilliant! Simone was incredible on all the days...”

Written on: 04/10/2009

Brilliant! Simone was incredible on all the days leading up to it and on the day! I had no real intention of getting a wedding planner but since all of our family is overseas, I knew I wasn't going to get much help organsing the big day and I asked Simone to help with some of the planning and all the coordinating on the day. I would NOT have managed without her. For the months leading up to is, she andwered all of my emails very promptly and so helpfully.. her suggestions were fab and… Read Full Review

“I had no thoughts of taking of a wedding planner when...”

Written on: 23/08/2009 by SarahPhil1107 (1 review written)

I had no thoughts of taking of a wedding planner when I started preparing for my wedding. I thought it would be cheaper to do the whole thing myself and anyway - who else but me would know instinctively what my guests would like and how I want my wedding to be?
I originally took on Dimples Events simply to dress the tables but as time went on they became so much more than that. Their encyclopedic knowledge of all things bridal meant that they instantly "got" what I was trying to do. They always… Read Full Review

“Dimples Events, Kent review - When you decide to get...”

Written on: 17/06/2008

Dimples Events, Kent review - When you decide to get married you have so much to do and it can feel quite overwhelming. You want to have the best day of your lives. You have your budget to set and everyone seems to have advice for you. The 3 areas you really should spend your money on are your photographer, your rings and your wedding planner. The help, support, advice and contacts a wedding planner can provide is invaluable, they can also save you time and money. Because it is a service it is… Read Full Review