Otter Nurseries & Garden Centre Reviews

• Range of Products

Otter Nurseries and Garden Centre - Ask a question now

“Had an absoloutely fantastic day out today at Otter...”

Written on: 06/12/2010

Had an absoloutely fantastic day out today at Otter Nurseries. The christmas area looked brilliant, so many decorations to choose from. Bought most of my christmas presents here and treated myself to lunch in the restaurant. It was delicious although i couldn't finish it all, such a large portion. Great selection of plants as well, couldn't resist buying a poinsettia for my mum. I would thoroughly recommend Otter Nurseries to anyone who is after a lovely day out… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“I visited Otter nurseries a couple years ago but...”

Written on: 04/01/2009

I visited Otter nurseries a couple years ago but returned again last week, the change is amazing, the shop and coffee shop has been extended, it is so much bigger and nicer, especially the restaurant. I did find the shop a bit confusing to get around and find what I wanted though… Read Full Review

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products