Animal Pets & Friends www.animalpetsandfriends.com Reviews

“Animal Friends Pet Insurance.”

Written on: 07/12/2016 by Ronniestaffy010105 (2 reviews written)

I was with animal friends pet insurance for over 8 years. My dog Ronnie, who they were supposed to insure against vet expenses died after a short illness , in September of this year. He had a suspected brain tumour. I sent in a claim form within the timescale to claim for Ronnies vet expenses ( minus the excess of £99) . FIVE WEEKS LATER , despite numerous emails to them , I have heard nothing from A F , it would seem that I am being ignored. Judging by comments on social media regarding… Read Full Review

“Animal Friends Pet Insurance.”

Written on: 07/12/2016 by Ronniestaffy010105 (2 reviews written)