Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com Reviews

Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com

“Great People”

Written on: 17/09/2019 by biancafonner (1 review written)

I have a very good experience with these people, They are trustworthy professionals and they keep their words at the time of project delivery. They don’t keep any kind of communication barrier, I was always free to give my suggestions anytime and they implemented it immediately.

“God Bless Websquash for their help”

Written on: 13/09/2019 by lillybrown (1 review written)

Websquash deserves a thumbsup for the services they have offered for free to our non profit site. We saw their offer and approached them and without a minor hesitation they offered their services at no cost. They kept their word and I am grateful to them for their generosity. We cant thank them enough.

“Best for the price, Listing, SEO stuff”

Written on: 21/01/2019 by lcBrooks319 (1 review written)

signed up for two programs seo and local listing, got all the exhaustive reports today, fantasic job done, havent made any sale yet but the live links, the page rating etc shown in the report is very well improved. Worth the money spent, looking forward the increased sales, Good Work

“Happy with the backlinks”

Written on: 19/01/2019 by harshil497 (1 review written)

Backlinks to my business website has started improving after I have signed for the websquash combined link program, they showed me the report and also my account in google which shows the improvement in backlinks. Appreciate the guidance and help to my business, Great support

“Bundled Backlinks is absolutely worth it”

Written on: 04/01/2019 by natalieluccio (1 review written)

The combined linking program is what I tried and i must say its very effective and exhaustive. Satisfied with the report provided and also checked live links in the report, thank you very much. The pricing is very reasonable is a cherry on the cake.

“Best 3 Online Marketing and SEO Support”

Written on: 24/12/2018 by cdnabyob (1 review written)

If you are new to online marketing and SEO related support services, it can all be a bit confusing. There are so many details and so many things you have to do. The beauty of Websquash services is that the offer usually combines more than one tactic. You can buy a macro combination -- that covers everything you need from A to Z. For a relatively new site, i purchased 3 services ... 1) guaranteed traffic, 2) 100+ Social Bookmarketing links and 3) a bundled service. All 3 were delivered on time and on budget. There were no extra charges, and most of the work (except the guaranteed traffic of course) is permanent. Links at social bookmark sites for example... the work Websquash did on these links will last a very long time. Well done, will definitely use them again.

“Very effective Press release service”

Written on: 15/10/2018 by meganhutch (1 review written)

Websquash provided me with the best article for my business, they published it to the news websites including google news, i would recommend this service as its very useful when you want to let people know about the updates you make in your website, it is very effective for a press release to be published, the amazing part is that the cost is extremely cheap, the customer support is very fast too. Thank you again.

“Best buy is backlinks from websquash”

Written on: 14/10/2018 by harryG1970 (1 review written)

20-25 days of joining the backlink service, my google webmaster account has started showing traffic activity, I didn't expect so fast results or activity but it definitely worked, and for the price I paid this is a best buy, I will renew it for sure. I am glad to see some activity in my search engine traffic, I am confident that it will increase. Thank you dear to the person I dealt with for all your help. Great job websquash

“Simply Awesome Service”

Written on: 17/05/2018 by Prestonbj235 (1 review written)

Checked links to my site all there. Great work If you're looking to rank better on the search engines, this is the company to go with. Great Work I will tell my family and friends about this service.

“Simply Awesome SEO Service”

Written on: 06/01/2018 by MoternDram (1 review written)

Have been struggling to get sales and since I have joined websquash, got 6 new sales in just 10 days. I am back in business. Feels so good to see orders coming from the venture you do, all is possible just because of websquash's boost seo service.

“Quality with Fantastic Service ”

Written on: 23/11/2017 by alif1244 (1 review written)

Websquash delivered me as their commitment with Quality Backlinks. I strongly recommend to others to purchase service from here. I wish they will be the top SEO service provider near future.

“AWESOME SERVICE FAASSTTT COMMUNICATION! ”

Written on: 30/10/2017 by KieraMarie (1 review written)

I had a GREAT experience with Websquash! I had a couple questions and concerns and submitted to their contact form and not only did they respond quickly but they followed up and followed through! Definitely recommend them as a company! They had some great deals on Search Engine submissions and I took advantage. They went so far as to send me confirmation of the search engines they submitted me to! I love good service and I love to let people know when I get it so that is why I am writing this review. I am hoping to see a dramatic increase in my websites overall traffic!

“The best backlinks till date!”

Written on: 25/10/2017 by Ewardhume (1 review written)

Ordered there super affordable backlink bundled plan, got an immediate confirmation email and received the detailed report in a week. Bingo, what a service, totally loved it. The backlinks are live and for the price, its like just amazing. So happy, planning to join their seo service too.

“Highly Professional Service Satisfaction”

Written on: 25/10/2017 by MauriceMcCoy108 (1 review written)

I highly appreciate great links for reasonable price! Links work. 100 social profiles for my business are making a big difference. Without professional help, I would n't be able to advertise on the internet to help local businesses. Thank you very much "I am not where I need to be but I thank God I am not where I used to be." - Joyce Meyer, Woman To Woman: Candid Conversations From Me To You. It's great that you clearly understand that my field of expertise is a strategic advertising and marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent information on products or services to attract customers. A type of marketing that involves the sharing online material (such as photos, videos, and social media posts) to stimulate interest in products or services. Before I made a purchase I would have liked to read testimonials written by your customers.

“Websquash is the BEST!”

Written on: 07/10/2017 by jenniferjohn9 (1 review written)

Joined before a week and my site traffic has started rolling, the reports are so much in detail, for the price, this is unbeatable. Joined for my other sites too, thanks websquash, you guys are the best. Thank you especially to the person I dealt with for all the hardwork she has done in explaining me how it all works.

“WebSquash is Amazing!”

Written on: 11/08/2017 by Churchill217 (1 review written)

MY AMAZING MANY EXPERIENCES WITH WEBSQUASH SERVICES: OK I will put my money where my mouth is: I am working on it it is a newer site but what do you all think of www modestbarbieclothes com and that is just one site they have done amazing things with. They are all amazing, talented, kind, very low price. I have had altogether about 50 different businesses and now own 7 all online and they know just what to do. And you know what else which is very important and I take notice of the company I work with because I work very hard for my money! They do it quickly as they can because once they do the work the search engines usually only crawl the site once a month and sometime it takes the search engines three or more months before the information is tethered and also brings in traffic because it move you up on the page. in reference to my websites I believe I am on the first page and 1-3 spot for mine. (What I am about to say is not a judgement a mere observation so they will understand) Now the Algorithm for GOOGLE is ever-changing (so that makes a lot of work for( Websquash) but they don't say that and they never once said anything but kind words and they know all about SEO and marketing. They are always positive and happy and know their stuff. And some website owners will be impatient like I was (ADHD)but it is not websquash They know everything even the most minute detail so that your website will be the best it can be. And I am completely honest they work hard so I love WEBSQUASH AND WEBSQUASH IS AMAZING AND I HAVE BEEN WITH WEBSQUASH I THINK A YEAR AND A HALF AND ONLY I FELT A GREAT DEAL OF PATIENCE BECAUSE THERE ARE GIFTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER and there are trials but they all put up with me so this for now is the way i can thank you and now I'm more patient it all makes sense if you don;t understand or think there is nothing going on write them they are working so hard for you that they don;t have time to tell you every minute but every few days or so they will and if you ask a question their answer is kind, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable so you understand l how the process works which is important for the website owner to know.understand the process. They always did the work it is the search engines. Their algorithm is ever changing and Websquash.com is always a step ahead of googles every changing Algorithm. And while they are doing things they suggest simple things for you to do and remember it takes time to move up and it is not websquash it is google ever-changing algorithm for websites and then we have to approach how we present the product differently. It is the search engines that are slow plus whenever I wrote them with a concern that day sometimes a half hour later i would get a email and they gently kindly patiently And I will stand up for all the people in my life that are fair honest kind and they are so talented. Please I have dealt with them for a long time and all different people they are not anything like most peopole I call them angels in my life and it takes a lot for me to say that and I speak from my heart. They say to mention which services but I have used them all until I decided with their help of course to do it write and have them work on it regularly for a year or two each of two and one new one if I can afford it and by the way Websquashes prices are very very reasonable don;t go buy me do the research but the others don;t come with a glowing recommendation like mine. and I am tech savy, self taught but am ill now and I cannot believe how blessed I am to have websquahs,, I sincerely mean it.. I know I was not there and if it really happened the way he perceived it then I bet you webs-quash instantly fired them but for my long experiences with all types of services they are truly the angels in my life. I implore you... I have used almost every service and if you look about ten are free and isn't that a kind thing they are doing about ten or more services for free because it is a kind caring company and they treat each business owner how that business owner sees things and negotiates his way so (the website owner's way because it is about the consumers website the business owner not about the company) I always felt comfortable expressing my ideas then listening to theirs and then I would think and we compromised but their ideas are solid it is just sometimes I am a little stubborn but I like to call it tenacious. Please they are the best and I have been online with websites now over 10 years. www modestbarbieclothes com now what do you think of that? and understand it is a work in progress. Edit

“To all services that I request to WebSquash”

Written on: 28/03/2017 by Yurem362 (1 review written)

Joined the Social marketing and the other services, as it was very cheap and wanted to try, never thought I would get so exhaustive report, a free site analysis, and some other suggestions to improve my site exposure. The free tips booklet is very useful. Awesome. Thanks Websquash, I have joined their search marketing too.

“Very happy with the Social Marketing”

Written on: 10/10/2016 by Josey42 (1 review written)

Joined the Social marketing as it was very cheap and wanted to try, never thought i would get so exhaustive report, a free site analysis, and some other suggestions to improve my site exposure. The free tips booklet is very useful. Thanks websquash, I have joined their search marketing too.

“The most amazing SEO service I have used! ”

Written on: 13/09/2016 by DebbiesWebsites (1 review written)

Over the years for many websites and online shops I have never encountered a company that can rank my website with many keywords on the first page of google or any of the browsers a person would enter many different keywords in to search for my items on my website or to find my website. And when I write them they always write me back very quickly and they are a very kind and caring company that gives you the personal attention that I never got from any of the other company's I used. And also their price is so little that you would think it would not be good but I use to pay so much more and got so much less.I would recommend and do recommend this company to my friends who have websites. Please I implore you if you need SEO work or any work for your online shop or website do not waste your money on other company's come to Websquash You pay so little money for the best service.I am telling you I have tried so many company's over the 12 years I have used them and they are so much more money then I decided to try Websquash and could not believe it was so inexpensive and I have got the best results from them. They are good, kind hear-ted people and are hardworking. And I asked them to rank even more keywords for my website and to work on it longer and they always do what I ask and recommend what would be best for my website.So do not think of any other SEO company you would be wasting your money and pay so much more and get so much less. and no personal service or quick response to questions or concerns or comments or suggestions you may have. go to websquash now and sign up.

“Zu erst war ich Skpetisch”

Written on: 07/09/2016 by Bensonfz337 (1 review written)

Trotz meiner Skeptisch war ich sehr überrasccht wie gut der Service funktioniert. Alles in den angebener Zeit erbracht und auch die Reports ware super. Ich kann meiner seitz kann den servive von Websquash nur weiterempfehlen. Ich werde jetzt noch das endgültige Ergeniss abwarten und dann den nächsten Service in Angriff nehmen

Ayeshasalman's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2019

I want traffic on my website w11stop.com but is this websquash is really worthy to pay my bucks?

Read 1 Comment