LG 42PC56 Reviews

2.3
  • Image Quality

• Sound Quality

LG 42PC56 - Ask a question now

“Avoid LG flat panel televisions. I had 42 inch plasma...”

written by on 21/08/2010

Avoid LG flat panel televisions. I had 42 inch plasma for a little over two years, and then it simply stopped turning on. Power supply failure. I've been in touch with them several times to see if they can work with me on covering the cost of repair, but they won't budge. I understand that the TV is no longer under warranty, and I don't expect them to fix it outright, but I would at least like them to cover the cost of parts.

What really angers me is that a quick Google search of "LG TV power supply," will show you that this is widespread problem with their products. Buyer beware!

I've lost faith in LG, their products, and their customer service. Common sense dictates that a $1300 television should last for more than 2 years.

Spend a few extra bucks and buy a quality product from another manufacturer!

“absolutely shocking 2nd LG 42PC56 tv in 18 months and...”

written by on 03/08/2009

absolutely shocking 2nd LG 42PC56 tv in 18 months and its broken again nearly a thousand pound when first purchased not worth a penny n after sales sevice is shoking!

“Customer service at LG is, without doubt, the worst I...”

written by LG Owner on 07/07/2008

Customer service at LG is, without doubt, the worst I have encountered. They clearly have a lot of complaints as they have implemented a system so that Managers will not take escalated complaints. They refuse to talk to their customers! Do not buy this TV. Do not buy LG. They aren't much cheaper than some far superior brands and when the product goes wrong I was ignored.

“The LG 42PC56 is really good value, brilliant picture...”

written by on 20/06/2008

The LG 42PC56 is really good value, brilliant picture once you adjust the colour settings.

“The LG 42PC56 is a good tv for price. Good picture,...”

written by on 19/04/2008

The LG 42PC56 is a good tv for price. Good picture, good for games consoles (HD), good SD picture quality
recommended