Canon PIXMA iP3500 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Canon PIXMA iP3500 - Ask a question now

“Keep away from this product”

Written on: 09/06/2015 by Nicholson367 (1 review written)

This item seems to have a pre-program to recommend a printer head to be replaced. At a cost more than the original cost of the new printer. So it becomes uneconomical to replace due to the cost of a new item.... Disgusting behaviour from Canon. I have cleaned everything I can think of and still have the 5 flashes coming from this printer. If this is the behaviour of Canon, then I will NEVER purchase an item of their technology again. In actual fact, I will never ever spend my money on any other… Read Full Review