Closer Diets www.closerdiets.com Reviews

Closer Diets www.closerdiets.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Don't Bother”

Written on: 16/10/2013 by R1286 (1 review written)

I have been using my fitness pal since February time and have lost 2 stone, I wanted some extra support and ideas to lose more weight to reach my target - so signed up with Closer diets. The recipes aren't great, they say everything is 360 cals based on my weight and what i need to lose but this is a joke as there not if you submit the recipes to my fitness pal, i actually put on weight, dont think the website is easy to use either - really not worth paying for when my fitness pal is free!… Read Full Review

“scam”

Written on: 05/03/2012

After hearing loads of great reviews i signed up for the 3 months at £29.90 - i thought that would be a 1 off payment but no sooner then i clicked submit they took £19.90 from my account, then about 10 minutes later £1 - tried contacting them as it did not state there would be an initial payment of £19.90 on top of the £29.90 only joined as it was a lot cheaper then other dieting sites but after reading other reviews am trying to cancel before anymore money is taken... definately would not… Read Full Review

Pebbles10's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2012

Hi There,

I am sorry to hear how you feel about Closer Diets. If you can email me to [email protected] I will gladly look into all of this for you.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Nicola
Closer Customer Service

Read 1 Comment

“The diet plan itself was not too bad but I decided to...”

Written on: 25/08/2010

The diet plan itself was not too bad but I decided to not renew after my 10 week subscription had expired. I now discover that Closer Diets have continued to take money without permission from my credit card. When challenged they told me that at the bottom of the email (in very inconspicuous print)they sent me to tell me my subscription was about to expire, there is a paragraph saying that unless you physically cancel your subscription they will continue to take money from you.

They will not… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2011

"Before my purchase I would like to have known that Closer Diets would contine to take money from me without my permission".

They did, you just didn't read the small print.

Read 1 Comment

“BEWARE....this seems to be nothing more than a con,...”

Written on: 25/05/2010

BEWARE....this seems to be nothing more than a con, you have to subscribe at the coast of £30 and have a meal plan designed for you, you are given a meagre amount of calories and are left feeling hungry, i was on the convienience plan set at only 1200 calories, and in my 1st week i lost nothing !!!... i have now unsubscribed **** PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO REFUND POLICY *****..this means it has cost me £30 to be on a diet for a week and lost nothing (except the £30)… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2011

You only gave it a week. How can you judge a diet from one week?! This is a lifestyle overhaul i.e healthy eating combined with exercise for life. It takes time and effort. If you want to shed pounds quickly go on a faddy diet like the cabbage soup one. You'll lose lots of water weight and then pile it all back on when you can't stand it any longer and pig out.

Souxi's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2013

Exactly!!! For heavens sake you didn't exactly give it a chance did you? Weight takes time to go on and it takes time to come off, it won't happen overnight. You are clearly a very impatient person who wants everything to happen NOW. Close diets is GREAT value for money, far better than some of the more well known ones that's for sure.

Read 2 Comments

“I felt that Closer Diets was a waste of my time. I was...”

Written on: 05/08/2008

I felt that Closer Diets was a waste of my time. I was much better off using a 2 week diet and sensible eating plan that you can pick up in any weekly magazine for about 80p not 13.95 per month.

Unless I had special dietary requirements, I wouldn't bother… Read Full Review