Onkyo TX-SR875 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Onkyo TX-SR875 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Onkyo TX-SR875

Onkyo TX-SR875

“Good Receiver and Low Cost”

Written on: 05/07/2012 by thaipalace (3 reviews written)

Love my receiver. Picked it up during a sale at my local electronics store and got it working the same day. Lots of good options to play with and sounds great! My neighbor wants one too, now, after showing him… Read Full Review

“I've had my Onkyo TX-SR875 for almost two years now. ...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I've had my Onkyo TX-SR875 for almost two years now. In my opinion it's an amazing piece of kit. The sound quality produced is fantastic. I have to say, to really get the best out of this amplifier, you do really need to know what you're doing. It can get quite tricky setting it up depending on how many bits of Audio Visual equipment you're attaching to it.

There are so many different inputs and outputs, and so many different settings, but once you sit down and take the time to set it up… Read Full Review