Clifford GP1000T Reviews

2.7

Clifford GP1000T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clifford GP1000T

“Best alarm I've worked with !”

written by on 27/11/2012

Decided to try this alarm after reading many mixed reviews as the specifications are so outstanding, the first one I fitted was to a friends bike and at first was false alarming if so much as a leaf fell on it, this was easily sorted through the correct programming of the alarm using the installers guide, it turns out they are factory set to 'extreme sensitivity' when brand new, this bike no longer false alarms even when left outside overnight in strong winds yet still functions correctly when you try to move the bike, I was so impressed that I bought the same alarm for my own bike, I have fitted both alarms myself and as always find that if time is taken on planning and installation then future faults should not occur, all wires in my case were soldered and waterproofed using self amalgamating rubber tape (cheap from screwfix). Colin

Aaelisaelsa's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2019

Hello there I have same alarm but I can’t find an electrician that culd wire it properly :(

“I have had one on my bike for 2 years. It is always...”

written by on 22/04/2011

I have had one on my bike for 2 years. It is always giving false alarms, the authorized installer has changed every part and it is still as bad. Now the bike is completely disabled, it is constantly going off even with the alarm turned off. No support from Clifford they have not returned phone calls or emails. Dont buy one, buy a Datatool instead

Click here to buy Car & Motorbike Accessories on Amaon

“Frankly dont buy one. Mine was on the bike when i...”

written by chris gardner on 16/01/2011

Frankly dont buy one. Mine was on the bike when i purchased it. It was dealer installed but i dont have a receipt. It always went off in the rain. A fiddle to use with gloves. Mine has shut the bike down. No reponse with the transmitter. Put in the codes to manually dis arm. No joy. Changed batts, no joy. Blue light still flashing. Only choice get dealer to take it out. Believe me u wont want one of these. I had the same prob on MERC with a Sigma. Had it taken out cost £100.

Buy Products