Terry Jones,Avril Mair, Fashion Now: "I-D"Selects the World's 150 Most Important Designers Reviews

Media Gallery for Terry Jones,Avril Mair, Fashion Now: "I-D"Selects the World's 150 Most Important Designers

“Fashion Now: The World's 50 Most Important Designers...”

Written on: 14/02/2005 by Asmatic Ant With Heavy Shopping (26 reviews written)

Fashion Now: The World's 50 Most Important Designers first caught my eye as it is produced by the darlings at I-D magazine - which is just such a passion of mine.
This excellent book gives us an insight into the inspirations and motivations of all the icons of fashion ranging from the genius that is Jean-Paul Gaultier to the new cutting edge designers just starting out in this compelling industry.
I would recommend this book to anyone with a passion for fashion and for those who want… Read Full Review