Quickes Cheddar Reviews

Quickes Cheddar - Ask a question now

“Lovely much of the time”

Written on: 14/11/2015

I am a local customer and buy directly from Quicke's farm shop. The cheese is lovely when it's good - pleasant texture and taste. It can be variable though; sometimes very hard, dry, and sour tasting. Not really acceptable considering the cost… Read Full Review

“Quickes Cheddar is the best cheddar I have ever tried....”

Written on: 09/06/2008

Quickes Cheddar is the best cheddar I have ever tried. I had it as part of a cheese plate at dinner last night, and while all the cheeses were good, this was the one I kept going back to.

Even my husband, who is not really a cheese lover, couldn't stop raving about it… Read Full Review