Patak's Rogan Josh Tomato Cardamom Cooking Sauce Reviews

Patak's Rogan Josh Tomato Cardamom Cooking Sauce - Ask a question now

“I didn't care much for this sauce, either, however...”

Written on: 09/02/2010

I didn't care much for this sauce, either, however other family members thought it was better than I did. Usually I either make from scratch or use Shan's dry mix, which we much prefer. I also usually use beef, not chicken as is recommended on the jar instructions. This didn't taste like either my recipes or Shan's. It is slightly sweet, and only slightly spicy compared to what we're used to. The sauce was quite thick and tomato-y. We ate it with chili relish and mango pickle to kick it up… Read Full Review

“I do not think Patak's Rogan Josh Tomato Cardamom...”

Written on: 14/10/2008 by keaneuk (1 review written)

I do not think Patak's Rogan Josh Tomato Cardamom Cooking Sauce tastes like rogan josh at all. The flavour is all wrong for a RJ and it is so sour. I am not sure what the main ingredient is but it tasted like a lemon curry… Read Full Review