Vienetta Ice Cream Reviews

Vienetta Ice Cream - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vienetta Ice Cream

“The power of Viennetta”

written by FridaHolden384 on 03/01/2022

Spent 2 hours trying to fit an Indesit Oven Door back in place. Should have been simple. I just gave up, popped the kettle on and went to the freezer to get the half uneaten vanilla viennetta out. Well and truly ticked off wasting time. Then, that first spoonful of a taste sensation rejuvenated my mood. After spending 10 minutes with my back facing the challenge I brought out the hammer a piece of dowel and a cloth and ever so gently tapped the problem into place. I very much doubt I would have been successful without that viennetta moment. Thank you.

“desert cake”

written by Galant-R on 27/08/2021

I tried their vienetta vanilla frozen dairy dessert cake. It was so delicious.

“Best Quality Ice-cream”

written by Serena_Poulsen on 17/07/2021

Vienetta ice-cream is excellent and taste is yummy and delicious. Price is reasonable and affordable. Quality and Quantity is superb. Recommended to friends and family. Happy customer.

“Delicious”

written by KhatriAria on 27/01/2021

After dinner, Streets Vienetta vanilla ice cream reminds me to enjoy dessert as a family. Creamy and delicious vanilla ice cream.

“soft, creamy, chocolatey and delicious Never getting...”

written by Walsh-M on 18/12/2020

Its so much soft, creamy, chocolatey and delicious. Never getting enough

“Viennetta has changed.. and it’s not good”

written by Sabs95 on 10/10/2020

Vienetta was a special treat when I was young. It was the right size for a family of four, and we loved it. The chocolate to ice cream ratio was great, the creaminess of the ice cream was amazing. And the chocolate tasted so great, despite the fact it was frozen... But now, 20 years later, times have changed. The ice cream tastes like ice and there is no creaminess to it. And the chocolate! A key element to Vienetta.. it’s all gone! I was very disappointed at the drop in quality and it’s no longer a ‘special’ ice cream. In fact, I don’t think I’m going to buy it again. Everything has come down to cost and quality has been forgotten. Goodbye childhood memories...

Treewatcher's Response to Sabs95's Review

Written on: 26/11/2020

Absolutely right! I just bought one after many years and a smidgeon of chocolate in the centre only. Nothing like it was. Definitely won’t bother again.

“Delicious Ice-Cream”

written by bradyhall on 14/09/2020

This ice-cream is delicious. It comes in two flavors vanilla and mint. When I took out of the box, the ice cream layers and ripples were still flawless. It tasted just like the mint ic-cream.

“Change of recipe”

written by RhysWood on 30/04/2018

Used to be great..now its dreadful. Will never buy again

“Can't believe it.”

written by Kingfisherblue on 02/02/2018

We have had viennetta for years the whole family loved it. We use to say it's always perfect we never get bored of it. Now it's changed so much we can't beleive it. It's awful and We. Will not buy again. Can we have the old recipe back from very disappointed ex-customers.Godbold family

“Dreadful!”

written by 217Poole on 01/01/2018

I absolutely agree with those who found this product awful! I hadn't purchased for a while and decided to buy a couple of packs for xmas 2017. The stuff is revolting :-( I used to love eating the creamy, wavy edges first, and particularly remembered that divine creaminess from past purchases, doing so this time I'm left thinking 'where has the gorgeous creaminess gone?' Now I know, powdered milk! Yuk! One portion even made me feel ill a little while after eating it, tummy cramps and nausea etc. Never again! No wonder the supermarket had shelves full of this 'ice cream' when all other brands had virtually sold out :-(

“Made in Indonesia - powdered milk and fake chocolate”

written by gbHarris-Alt386 on 07/05/2016

What a load of rubbish, the ice cream is made from powdered milk and the chocolate is terrible Will never buy again. Stealthy that streets have moved production overseas.

“BEYOND TERRIBLE!”

written by pjSchaefer257 on 22/03/2015

Vienetta was always such a lovely dessert (though I haven't had it for quite a few years) so I decided to buy it today and have another taste of heaven. And what a disappointment it was! Simply could not believe how it has changed for worse. Gone is the creaminess and everything that made Vienetta so special. Even chocolate tastes like cardboard! How that piece of frozen rubbish can still bear the name Vienetta is beyond me! I wouldn't buy this again even if it was the last dessert left on this planet! And I won't even talk about the fact that it's made in Indonesia. If I realised where it was made before I bought it I don't think I would have bought it at all.

“CAN'T BELEIVE WE ARE EATING RUBBISH MADE IN INDONESIA.”

written by on 29/04/2013

I WAS APPALED HAVING BOUGHT STREETS VIENETTA ICE CREAM ONLY TO FIND IT IS MADE IN INDONESIA. I WILL NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN-

“fake chocolate and no cream ”

written by fedupwithrubbishfood on 14/01/2013

what a disappointment , even more disgusting than a mr whippy or a 99 this product calls itself an icream but is reconstituted skimmed milkpowder plus fat ,fructose and some more strange ingredients to make it appear to look like icream. the chocolate or should i say pretend chocolate,if you are lucky enough(or unlucky enough ) to find some leave a nasty taste in the mouth.all in all it ended in the bin

“CHILDHOOD TREAT!”

written by on 06/04/2012

I live in Canada and used to eat this as a kid. Breyers made them. they're amazing. I dont know where in the world they are now... but I dont remember them giving me diarrhea... maybe theres more brands out there selling this variety of icecream... but nope. Im on the hunt for them :( so pleaseplease let me know if you get them and if they're sold online or something.

“I HATE viennetta”

written by splogers on 06/03/2012

It is so bad I refuse to give its name a capital letter. Die viennetta die. I had diarrhoea for 2 weeks after eating viennetta after i got home from the curry house. I hate viennetta. It just makes Cornettos look like Gods gift to frozen goods. I would rather chew on frozen urine, yeah. It makes me angry, after the doctors cured my diarrhoea, they rehydrated me with an IV and stopped me from nearly dying. Don't eat viennetta, if I lived in the countryside I might have been killed. They should change the name from viennetta to Diarrhetta. The fact of the matter is, viennetta was good back in the day but now they are too big for their boots and make up all this rubbish about being posh. It's trying to be the Ferrero Rocher of ice creams, but it isn't, it is rubbish.

“we love Vienetta Ice Cream and go hunting for the...”

written by on 27/11/2008

we love Vienetta Ice Cream and go hunting for the strawberry ones to no avail.

we are starting the vienetta fan club