Click India, www.clickindia.com Reviews

Click India, www.clickindia.com
Click India, www.clickindia.com

“FRAUD”

Written on: 05/12/2012

The offer looked attractive. Rs. 5495 for 4N-5D hotel bookings in India abroad amongst the list provided. I went to the website and called on the mentinoed number and got through. She explained me the deal but I was a bit sceptical on the deal as the hotels mentined were too good for the offer and are top notch properties in Goa and the period I was asking was from 22nd to 25th Dec 2012. Still she explained me that the clickindia people have a deal with those properties for the whole year and… Read Full Review

Cppise's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

Cheating from click india and affordable sales promotions - fake company
I have received Phone from (name removed) from click india and he told me Singapore holiday Package of Rs 5495/- offering 4n/5d. Unfortunately, i already planned to visit Singapore in January. He sent me two Emails form holidays@clickindia.com in that he mentions the names of hotels available in Singapore. Then I booked the package, my payment Id is 0284****. After completion of payment, he again called me and said you will got the two Verification call one for address and other for detail information of package he specifically told me do not tell the Singapore destination and hotels only tell your address and acceptance of package, due this sentence i slightly confused, and i understand something is wrong, when the first verification person call me he just ask me the address, and he switch off the phone, after some time second verification person called me she telling about the package, i told her i have purchased this package for Singapore then she told me the Singapore destination is not available. The information given by sales dept. is wrong then I immediately told her cancel my package and return my money. Then she told me I will cancel the package but first you will get call from sales dept. and you have to tell the cancellation package. Then I got the call from (name removed) from click india, I told him cancel my package you have given me wrong information of Singapore then also he told me the verification dept, don’t know the all packages and switch off the phone . Please help me to get my Rs. 5495/- back. still the matter is not solved. Please help me….
Thanks With regards
CP PISE

Otr214425's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2014

Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.

I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair.

Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
My Experience
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website or call them.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!

Read 2 Comments

“nice pakg”

Written on: 28/11/2012

I have used these packages at thailand from 1st sep - 5th sep, the hotels were good both at bangkok and pattaya. Will love to take more holidays in future. Amazing holidays so cheap and so nice… Read Full Review

“Clickindia.com is a fraud company”

Written on: 29/10/2012

I m arjit agrawal ,I was planning to go to Goa with my frnds so I saw their tour package, so I made an enquiry on their site. An agent name Rahul call me. And I told him that I wanna go Goa will it be book. He said ya sir definitely . And I'll give u some gifts also. He promised me for tour., nothing happened, he promised me for the gifts but nothing happened, I complaint about this on ur customer care , they didn't reply . I only know that I m an student have some limited pocket money and ur… Read Full Review

Frostfire's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

Hello.. I'm shrikant from Manipal... Can you pls exchange your number, I need you ask you a few things regarding this offer... Actually I'm also planning to buy it...l reply soon

Csanandroy's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2012

On 12.12.2012 i was offered for the package of 6795 for 7N in India I booked the same and made the payment through One time payment as per RBI guidelines. The also requested me to another package for 5495 I denied for the same but subsequently I found that the money was spent for the same without my approval, when I phoned them they told me that these money were spent incipiently and will be returned if I dont confirm the payment via mail as it was paid via credit card. Suddenly I found so many complaint in Reviewcentre against Click India. Now I wont confirm payment for both the package which I had not yet done. Now I am not sure whether it is possible to do show. I want advice from u all how can I take back all money from them. I had booked today only when I was in office and Gmail is blocked. They told me that I will receive mail from Bank and only when I confirm Payment then only payment will be confirmed Now I will come to know only when I will go through the mail.I will definatelly update in this regard.
Anand Roy
Kolkata

Arjit's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

09045782179 is my no.

Read 3 Comments

“fake company with fake people”

Written on: 11/10/2012

many person has been cheated now by this click india team.. they are misguided to client..we should take action against them. every one has done payment and now company is not ready to give him accommodation. … Read Full Review

“This is fraud”

Written on: 22/09/2012

please search in google for fraud from click india and you'll know… Read Full Review

“http://www.clickindia.com - Fake commitment in Hotel...”

Written on: 17/09/2012 by lovekush (1 review written)

Fake commitment in Hotel booking I booked my accommodation for Singapore and made payment 6999/- and Make Demand Draft of 750/- rupees. Now company is not giving me accommodation , plz let me know how can I get back my money ? I want to complain against this company. If someone has done same mistake then give me your contact no / I am trying to contact Consumer court also. Regards:- Lovekush Pandey 09373021812… Read Full Review

Hemendrag's Response to lovekush's Review

Written on: 03/10/2012

Hi I m hemendra and I am facing similar problem like you. I want to take action against these guys so that they don't take people for granted. Let,e know if you have figured out a way to handle them.

Indrajitbhat's Response to lovekush's Review

Written on: 20/10/2012

Absolutely fake company , I agree. They have duped the money !!
I have faced similar experience.
Indrajit Bhattacharya

Lpgrealty's Response to lovekush's Review

Written on: 11/10/2012

CLICK INDIA TEAM HANDLED BY (names removed)

(Name removed) has also cheated with same story.

Read 3 Comments

“Worst customer service from Holidays @ clickindia”

Written on: 10/08/2012 by viji.vishnu (1 review written)

I have registered for alerts from clickindia for holiday deals and I recently received one such offer. I was keen on picking the offer and but I wanted a clarification and hence I sent out an email. I dint receive a response for almost 3 days. I wasn;t able to contact on any of the numbers provided.The number provided is always switched off. I got irritated and sent across an email to holidays@clickindia.com and the following is a one line response which I received: "who sad to you that mail… Read Full Review

Himanshu07's Response to viji.vishnu's Review

Written on: 17/08/2012

I also booked for 4N/5D package and now they sent me 2nights(maximum) in form.

They offered:-
1. 4N/5D with all 3-5star hotels in their list
2. complemantary food
3. Pic-Drop from hotel
4. there was some offer of 6000rs approx for gift

What they gave:-
1. 2nights(maximum)
2. no complemantary food
3. do you think if above said was fake it will be provided to you.
4. they gave only 200

Read 1 Comment

“The urge for a free calls led me into searching on...”

Written on: 25/02/2011 by rani1009 (2 reviews written)

The urge for a free calls led me into searching on google and stumbled upon http://buzznab.com which claimed to offer free calls to registered members.
I was curious at first hoping soon I register, I will be able to call to Pakistan until I soon discovered that I would be needing some points to actualize that.

Though not discouraged, but how much and how easy would it be to get the much required points to redeem for the free calls is a mouth watering question. I think its a good idea as… Read Full Review

“Wow works great for Aqua RO Clinic (RO Systems) ”

Written on: 26/10/2010 by aquaroclinic (1 review written)

Wow works great for Aqua RO Clinic (RO Systems)
Wow, The site really does great and helps in promoting business in internet with simple few clicks. Our company deals in promoting RO systems in salem. I found this much helpful in promoting my product details in each advedisment. This is very useful portal for new users.people who do not want to invest money and yet receive responses to their advertisements online. It is providing very good service at no cost. These responses have been very… Read Full Review

“I advertised through clickindia.com and get the best...”

Written on: 11/02/2010 by saipuneet9 (1 review written)

I advertised through clickindia.com and get the best responses for my ads. I think this is the best advertising site for every individual as well as organisation. -- Puneet… Read Full Review

Jayand89's Response to saipuneet9's Review

Written on: 28/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because it helped me great deal in promoting my own business

Read 1 Comment

“I am Sunil Director of Strategic Alliance Services I...”

Written on: 16/01/2010 by sunilsrs (1 review written)

I am Sunil Director of Strategic Alliance Services I think clickindia.com is best partner for advertisement,I got excellent responce through cliclindia.com,Thank you clickindia.com keep it up… Read Full Review

“The Best user friendly site I have ever come through...”

Written on: 15/01/2010

The Best user friendly site I have ever come through in my long net surfing
period .The is not only easy to understand and free but rewarding too, Very helpful to aspiring buisnessmen… Read Full Review

“I found this free ads website in India to be the best....”

Written on: 25/12/2009

I found this free ads website in India to be the best. I could find a lot of real estate agents and home service providers through this site very easily. I am sure the site would be good in other segments such as jobs and autos as well… Read Full Review

“It was with great enthusiasm, on A Saturday,...”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by mallardone (1 review written)

It was with great enthusiasm, on A Saturday, especially, to seek out Indian business links and advertise build through Twitter. I accomplished much of this through Click India .Placed an advert, geographically from no known travel experience of the area, in the area, through the online Portal. Something which I encourage small and medium towns of America to do,in America, Get online!

The ease of use and fast customer service with follow up customer service, has honestly been up there amongst… Read Full Review

“Clickindia is a tremendous website. I posted an ad on...”

Written on: 29/08/2009

Clickindia is a tremendous website. I posted an ad on Clickindia and within a few days I found that ad on top among google results while I was performing a search for my products and business name. Within no time I started getting regular queries from people who have now become my clients.

Also, its absolutely free, what else can one ask for?
Kudos to Clickindia… Read Full Review

“There are many ads when I am searching for something...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by preeti1234 (1 review written)

There are many ads when I am searching for something on clickindia.com. It is kind of good place to find something. Overall the website design is bad and someone should please change it I feel, however this classified ads website does have a lot of variety when one is looking for something. Therefore I do still recommend Click India.com… Read Full Review

Lovekush's Response to preeti1234's Review

Written on: 17/09/2012

Fake commitment in Hotel booking

Regards:-
Lovekush Pandey

Read 1 Comment

“Click India search facility is very good. It gets good...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

Click India search facility is very good. It gets good results and is also easy to use, gives good responses, everything is organized and therefore it does not look messy. I posted an ad for a part-time job and got so many responses that my Inbox is almost full. Great work… Read Full Review

“Overall, I like the site for ease of use and reliable...”

Written on: 09/01/2008 by ruchita (1 review written)

Overall, I like the site for ease of use and reliable data. It is among the few classifieds in India that is focussing on good content which is mostly user generated.

I would give a thumbs up to them for their efforts :) I recommend Click India… Read Full Review