Sharp LC32X20E Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Sharp LC32X20E - Ask a question now

“I recently decided to upgrade my LCD from a Sony...”

Written on: 08/01/2008 by Elricardo (20 reviews written)

I recently decided to upgrade my LCD from a Sony KLV26HG2 set due to a fault, and had to search long and hard to find a full 1080p HD LCD which would fit within our cabinet.

The Sharp LC32X20E is (as far as I could tell) the only 32" LCD that currently offers full HD capability, which is useful for a number of reasons.

Firstly, at least for some, bigger is not always better and if you don't want your lounge dominated by a 50" plasma or the like, then this is quite a sound choice. You can pay… Read Full Review

Deadlock's Response to Elricardo's Review

Written on: 04/10/2008

I found this review helpful because...it had a great deal of information

Millsy2611's Response to Elricardo's Review

Written on: 17/11/2008

I found this review helpful because...it comes across as a well considered piece of writing with a number of very useful suggestions e.g. set Auto Contrast to off because...

Read 2 Comments