Key Property Advisory, www.keypropertyadvisory.com Reviews

Summary

Compare Key Property Advisory review, find the best travel sites, here at Review Centre we have many travel reviews so you can compare Key Property Advisory.com with many other websites. Have you experienced www.keypropertyadvisory.com, well why not write your review here and now, it can be about thing, for example was you happy with Key Property Advisory uk, or was you unhappy with the KeyPropertyAdvisory.com Well what ever the reason why not write your Key Property Advisory reviews here and now at Review Centre to guide other consumers in the right direction.

“unorganized business”

Written on: 22/02/2014

I am a very unhappy tenant. I would not recommend Key property to anyone. The staff is unorganized and the maintanance takes forever and a day to fix anything therefor leaving youre house/apartment etc unfixed. There is nothing I like about key property. They rented the house I was renting rite from under me before my 30 day notice was up. Never go to key property there sre better agencys… Read Full Review