Fleet Street Garage, Stalybridge, Greater Mcr Reviews

Fleet Street Garage, Stalybridge, Greater Mcr - Ask a question now

“I took my car here after a bump in the bad weather. ”

Written on: 24/01/2011

I took my car here after a bump in the bad weather.
I was recomended to them by a freind, however was very disapointed by the
repair, the new wing was fitted with screws insted of being welded and the paint match was very poor!… Read Full Review

“These lads are brilliant,I've been using them for...”

Written on: 06/11/2009

These lads are brilliant,I've been using them for years on and off,from the typical supermarket ding to the wife's write off(complete respray of one side and front of car,thieving insurance company quoted £2000,the lads did it for £500)they do an excellent job and turnaround and price is brilliant too.They are freindly and will just give you advice if needed… Read Full Review

“I've taken may cars there even my 330d sport bmw and...”

Written on: 26/04/2008 by sanch0 (1 review written)

I've taken may cars there even my 330d sport bmw and quality of work and cost is excellent value im telling you these guys know their stuff… Read Full Review

“I made a visit to Fleet Street Garage after a minor...”

Written on: 07/01/2008 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I made a visit to Fleet Street Garage after a minor bump left my car with a nicely dented left wing. The damage was at the least unsightly, at worst dangerous because the wing could have been left loose.
After visiting another local repair garage (whose main focus was mechanics and so they were unable to help), I was advised to check out Fleet Street. So, I nipped across town to see them.
After one of the staff members looked at my car, he pondered for a minute before giving me a rough… Read Full Review